mickymousebullshit

Races broken,

The construstor,

Invis is broken it makes you about 90% invis

ulti is broken, you don't call in a friend

Mr. Frog

climb is broken you cant go up walls,

burrow underground, doesn't burrow

tounge push, broken have it maxed never worked for me.

Kil' Jaeden

dropes scout at the beginging of the round

wanted to point out that there races were broken people were complaining when i was maxing one.

thx :D

Please continue to post your broken races here. I will get to them, remember I am no Yiyas who can look at code and fix it in minutes, but it will get fix.

Bob, The Novice - lvl cap at 50 still? should b 150

The Abyss - the aoe dmg per second does not seem to work

Zombies - regen i don't think it works i tried it out a while back didn't work then probably not working now

The Gray Mans - Pistol does not work. I remember people saying gray man had a pistol that comes with it.

Judge of Ivalice - Pistol as well. Not sure which pistol.

Athrikus Narassin 3rd skill says if you hit the enemy a chance of 'psn' dmg over tim DOT. not sure how much it is.

Dawnstar - Sensory Shield and Focused Tracking do not work

Deadpool - Swift Strike does not work. It says its passive but i've never seen it work.

Belrath- When Dispirse is leveled up only the Evasion works. the invis does not work. Also when throwing the smoke nade and using ulti sometimes you get stuck if your like right at a wall.

Juntaki, The Crystal Mage - The imprisonment looks broken. When it procs, it freezes the enemy and the enemy can shoot back and kill you but you can't hit him. He remains frozen for 2 the duration but the enemy who is imprisoned can shoot back.

Hmm... Exiled ones.. nuff said xDDDDD..

If u want me to explain whats wrong ill try to

Uramikir - simply said just a normal knife race with a funky cool name.

Darkterror, Faceless Void - Time Lock's extra dmg probably does not work and the stun i think it works not entirely sure. ---- His ulti Chronosphere causes a server flood lag creates those 8's if u know what i mean. Idk if that needs fixing or not.

That's all i see wrong as of now.

i never got the impression that bob was supposed to have a level 150 max, it obviously tells you that there are only 50 skill points to be used. i think its supposed to be like adventurer on wcs1, distribute your points wisely

Bob, The Novice - lvl cap at 50 still? should b 150

Don't look at me on this one. I've changed it to 150 about 3 times. Someone else kept changing it back to 50, so I gave up.

Thanks for fixing Uramikir!!!

I tried the race out and it looks like it needs a small buff or so.

On top of that, Mirror trick seems to not work. Idk how it works completely as well

I will continue to work on this when I return. I will be gone from now until I return on the 3rd of August family time. I hate stalkers you know who you are....I leave it at that.

Thanks for your work on these iyedol. and Yiyas. It's nice having most of the races working again. hard to keep the server populated when 1/3 of the races had something wrong with them. Now there are only about 5 or 6 that need something tweaked.