Sign in to follow this  
Faded

Afterwind 6/19 7:00 pm est

Tomorrow we are going to try and host a large game of afterwind, if you can make it plz post in here so we can try and get a rough head count. We would like to get 12+ to make it interesting. If you are new to the game and would like to learn you can check out http://afterwind.com/home/faq.php and do a tutorial at the afterwind website.

OK sports ill take care of the new players. if you need a tutorial on how to play i can give you a free basic lesson to get into the game fast and know what your doing.

ill be there tomorrow to host the game and see what people want ill get all people to come tomorrow

ALSO: join the after wind group on me and sportsteens homepage to get into the game when it starts.

If i make it i'll play.

Just don't make it unfair rules so people wont leave. can i guide you and don't make non signed up sg members into the game. (anyone from after wind that haven't been on our servers yet.

don't make non signed up sg members into the game. (anyone from after wind that haven't been on our servers yet.)

? so dont let non-sg in so you cant join right. And what server are you talking about?(teamspeak,game lobby)

and i should be there unless im not at home

I'll be on tonight, but not as long as I was last night.

Well if sports would of just allied with me it could of ended earlier. I doubt today it will end that late with sports taking over everyone's land.

Well if sports would of just allied with me it could of ended earlier. I doubt today it will end that late with sports taking over everyone's land.

It's ok;I would have wanted to take you out completely also.