Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Shadow

Race Name: Shadow

Idea: Original

Grenade Race

Level 4000

Restrictions: No health, LJ, BoS, Mask of Death or Chainmail.

Five skills, five levels each.

Notes: Race has perfect evasion/damage immunity/whatever it is, but starts with ONLY 50 hp and cannot buy health or gain health from ANY SOURCE. Damage can only be dealt to it through damage skills or Claws of Attack. Race also gains five nades at start and gains a stock nade every five seconds to a max of five.

Ethereal Resistance: Elements cannot harm you. (15% resist/level towards damage skills such as chain lightning.)

Dark Strike - A deathy blow. (12% chance/level for your nade to do an extra 3 damage/level if target is hit.)

Darkened Aura - Shield your allies from sight. (Deals 150 range/level of 4% blind/level to enemies. Also grants you 15% invis/level.)

Essence of Oblivion - Absorb your enemies life force for your team. (Ability, 20 second cooldown. When used, your next grenade will steal 20%/level of health from damage and distribute to your teammates. You cannot be healed by this.)

Shadow Blast - A force that chills enemies. (Ultimate, 30 second cooldown. When used, does a global 3 damage/level to enemies and knocks them back slightly. Can be blocked by any person on ult immunity.)

Support/Nade race to try.

you took my race and changed it :|

I did? I didn't even look. O.o I just made this off the top of my head.

Edit: Well, looking at them they're a bit different. They could both be used for the levels they're put at.

Both of you two have some amazing nade race ideas! Do not forgot about Ogre Stonethrower! (or w/e it is called) We need Nade Races!!!!! Make this a 3500 level, and O'Brian's a 1600 ;) Only because of the skills they each have.

Oracion, your races ultimate shouldn't be completely blocked because one person has Ultimate Immunity, It should be just that one person isn't effected. I don't know if that is what you meant, but I am answering according to the way I read it =D

I'm a Bonana!

Oracion, your races ultimate shouldn't be completely blocked because one person has Ultimate Immunity, It should be just that one person isn't effected. I don't know if that is what you meant, but I am answering according to the way I read it =D

The thing is, if it's global there's really no choice. I believe it'll still be blocked. I just put it out there as a disclaimer.

The thing is, if it's global there's really no choice. I believe it'll still be blocked. I just put it out there as a disclaimer.

Alirhgt, I just wish it wouldn't be -.- Of course that would mean it targets each person on the list individually, and it would spam your chatbox/console... Probably lag like no tomorrow too... But w/e that means one LIVING Akroma could protect their entire team :)