Sign in to follow this  
Madbagel

Getting a new cellphone, the Casio Brigade or the LG Voyager?

Which one? I really can't pick, but if I got the Voyager it would have to be off of eBay, which is really the only thing making me think twice about it.

For specific features:

Casio Brigade

LG Voyager

I really don't need a durable phone like the Brigade anyways, but since cellphone companies have been trying to shove smartphones up their customers asses lately it's really the only good feature phone they have for sale, which is what i would prefer.

get a smartphone. android. you will be glad you did... that is unless you have some grandfathered contract that doesn't have unlimited data and you don't want to get a new plan.

Droid Pro and LG Vortex are under $100. Moto Citrus is free. with a 2 year contract.

I would pay the $100 for the Droid Pro since it has a 1ghz processor. While the citrus has a nice price at being free with 2 year contract it run slow at around 550mhz.

I have a Vortex and can confirm that it is tits. It's not a superphone, obviously, but it does what I need it to do. I've moved past the whole Android gaming scene because it's all stupid mini-game grade garbage. Angry Birds is overrated as fuck. I flashed it and it does everything I need it to. I have AdFree for my ad removing needs, DroidWall for my data limiting needs and Google Voice for my voicemail. Android is the way to go.