Sign in to follow this  
SuperNorch

Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3

Guest Ethan1
Angie Varona.

Same guns, just different skins.

As for MW3 Multiplayer, here's BF3's Multiplayer;

Oh and because BF3 has all that.

Norch, PLEASE stop making threads with a single link and like, 4 words. It's starting to bother me. Are you due for a rank up and are missing the posts?

Norch, PLEASE stop making threads with a single link and like, 4 words. It's starting to bother me. Are you due for a rank up and are missing the posts?

Sorry man I'm just trying to share news with people. That is why I'm always posting tech news and stuff cause it's all I do. And yeah I'm trying to get a few posts in. :/

Sorry man I'm just trying to share news with people. That is why I'm always posting tech news and stuff cause it's all I do. And yeah I'm trying to get a few posts in. :/

I like it, it gives us a good topic to talk about. Much better than those shitty drama threads :>

Read the earlier posts, it will be released to everyone eventually free.
/Facepalm.

I was referring to these weapons being available for everyone at launch. Sure it's not a huge ordeal now that everyone will eventually get these weapons, but if they have the capability to include the guns in the game for everyone at launch then why not? To make more money.

They say that it will not be unbalanced, and I hope it won't, but it's likely that everyone that preordered will be using their bonus weapons, and everyone that didn't will be using the starting weapons. This sounds like it would unbalance Multiplayer, but at least it's temporary.

I was referring to these weapons being available for everyone at launch. Sure it's not a huge ordeal now that everyone will eventually get these weapons, but if they have the capability to include the guns in the game for everyone at launch then why not? To make more money.

They say that it will not be unbalanced, and I hope it won't, but it's likely that everyone that preordered will be using their bonus weapons, and everyone that didn't will be using the starting weapons. This sounds like it would unbalance Multiplayer, but at least it's temporary.

It's only if you preorder, I have no idea where you're getting these "OMG WE'RE ALL GETTING PISTOLS AND THEY'RE BUYING ASSAULT RIFLES!" ideas. It's going to be exactly like how BC2 was, minor weapons and other items early on for the first 10 levels.

It's only if you preorder, I have no idea where you're getting these "OMG WE'RE ALL GETTING PISTOLS AND THEY'RE BUYING ASSAULT RIFLES!" ideas. It's going to be exactly like how BC2 was, minor weapons and other items early on for the first 10 levels.

I sure hope it'll be fine, but I wonder how much variety is in the different weapons if you can get extra stuff and not really give you an edge.

I sure hope it'll be fine, but I wonder how much variety is in the different weapons if you can get extra stuff and not really give you an edge.

It's impossible to get an edge from a different gun in battlefield. Theres to many things you can do to counteract a certain type of weapon.

This sounds like it would unbalance Multiplayer, but at least it's temporary.

This isn't Call of Duty. The battlefield(not bad company) games have always had all the players balanced due to this not being all infantry(such as C.O.D.). Your guns matter, but not as much as when armor or aircraft get put into the field with you. I've found this to be true with the World War Battlefields, BF2 and BF2142. Teamwork does happen to require more then just a gun, hell in BF2 I'd take the basic guns a lot of the times over the upgraded ones.

All...About...Teamwork

It's impossible to get an edge from a different gun in battlefield. Theres to many things you can do to counteract a certain type of weapon.

Such as a motherfucking tank.

That's one of the reasons this game will be so badass, in the right hands a tool can change the game. The thing is, until we play it we won't know how so.

I'm sure it won't really end up being a problem, EA has done this many times, but it's just something to pay attention to.

If you want to start a discussion, that's fine. Don't let people discourage you from posting. Just keep in mind how it looks; maybe post your thoughts at the beginning of a topic as well?

If you want to start a discussion, that's fine. Don't let people discourage you from posting. Just keep in mind how it looks; maybe post your thoughts at the beginning of a topic as well?

Thanks man.

How is this even up for debate? I would think most people around here would know that Call of Duty lost all of its credibility with the total farce that was Modern Warfare 2. It still amazes me how people suck up to Activision like a pathetic lap dog.