Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

Are you fucking kidding me...

lmfao, see the video at bottom, they hack the westboro baptist church that is most hated family in america! oh and the spokes for anon is UK :P

Chikendinner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r0CnKq7_k&NR=1

I hope they get hacked over and over again. They give Christians everywhere a bad name. God doesn’t hate everyone, he’s all about forgiveness, that’s why he sent his own son to die for us, so we could leave our sins at the cross and be forgiven.

Yea these people from this church deserved all the shit that they got from Anonymous..

They deserve more than that.

No kidding the Baptists are all about scaring people into believing it is the End of Days all the time when the Bible states that we shall not know the day or the hour when the End Times will arrive.

i still love the fact that years after "hackers on steroids" these news agencies are still referring to anonymous as if it were some kind of organized group

its a bunch of retards trolling each other with the occasional one having access to a botnet, or like the example in the article, access to 0day exploits.

good luck to NATO trying to stop this, maybe if those assholes wouldn't let the people in your offices check their personal email and click random links they find in comments on youtube all day they wouldn't be having so many security breaches.