Sign in to follow this  
Synester Chris

EXOTIC BONGS!!

my buddy had a bong in duluth, a roor he paid out the ass for. Apparently he played alot of online poker, won a tournament bought an audi and a bunch of shit, just flew all his money. He has a video of him taking a hit on youtube that got a decent amount of views, here it is. Nicest bong I've ever smoked out of.

He used his audi to deliver pizza with me, thats how I met him. I always wondered why he would do that which such a nice car.

gCylxioYNSY

See that looks like it'd be a huge gagger but with roor's it filters through so much water that you don't even feel it when you inhale.

$500ish.

no way. my tsunami was $300. theres one that is shaped like a flamingo at my shop. that was like $900. this thing is like $1500. that diamond is real ya know.

no way. my tsunami was $300. theres one that is shaped like a flamingo at my shop. that was like $900. this thing is like $1500. that diamond is real ya know.

well fuck that ill just buy a normal bong >.>

unless i had the money id buy those

I assumed he meant Roors in general.

how are they worth it?

are hits smooth? or what?

smooth hits. bigger hits. higer concentration of thc. but it depends on their addons. thats the point of pricier ones. like mine. i have the tsunami. t spins the smoke through the ash catcher and knocks out tar and ash then sends it through the downstem underwater into the bong and the bong has small slanted hills that spin the smoke to spin it out again to purify the smoke to just thc even more. sorry if it sounds show off-y i just wanna explain the benefits of spending a little more for a good bong

smooth hits. bigger hits. higer concentration of thc. but it depends on their addons. thats the point of pricier ones. like mine. i have the tsunami. t spins the smoke through the ash catcher and knocks out tar and ash then sends it through the downstem underwater into the bong and the bong has small slanted hills that spin the smoke to spin it out again to purify the smoke to just thc even more. sorry if it sounds show off-y i just wanna explain the benefits of spending a little more for a good bong

ill just stick to my 2 chamber bong my friend is giving me lol

sounds complicated to use wich i know its not but i just wanna smoke lol i dont need anything fancy