Sign in to follow this  
Christmas

Lebron James is a choker.

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I really wanted another championship.

It's okay what people don't see is how far the Heat got and it took 5 years for the Mavs to get a champ and it only took Miami 1 year with the big 3 to get to the finals. Also for the Lebron haters I dont like the guy either but he is the best player in the world for a reason.

It's okay what people don't see is how far the Heat got and it took 5 years for the Mavs to get a champ and it only took Miami 1 year with the big 3 to get to the finals. Also for the Lebron haters I dont like the guy either but he is the best player in the world for a reason.

lebitch best player in the world? hell no, that would be kobe

The Mav's also built their team over a number of years, unlike the heat who splurged their money on 3 star players. People see how far the Heat got, but when you practically buy your team, you expect the result.

Also, Lebron is not the best player in the world. Maybe the most talented, but not the best.

Dude seriously if you are going to keep talking sports. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Lebron not the best player in the world. UH no shit it took Miami 1 year to get to the playoffs that is what happens when you buy 3 of the best players and put them on a team. NO shit it took the mavs 5 years it is called you have to beat the Lakers which the Mavs did.

I wouldn't even say Lebron is the most talented. Biggest bitch title and best actor he has down though.

The best player in the world should be able to perform in the fourth quarter.

Get off his jock.

Hell, this isn't even his team. Wade outclassed him in every facet of the game in the playoffs.

Dude seriously if you are going to keep talking sports. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Lebron not the best player in the world. UH no shit it took Miami 1 year to get to the playoffs that is what happens when you buy 3 of the best players and put them on a team. NO shit it took the mavs 5 years it is called you have to beat the Lakers which the Mavs did.

I wouldn't even say Lebron is the most talented. Biggest bitch title and best actor he has down though.

Dont forget he is a poor sport. Doesnt even congrats the other team just walk off the court.

Also, Lebron is not the best player in the world. Maybe the most athletic, but not the best.

Fixed. He's simply not as good a shooter as the other big names, but his athleticism and attitude get him more points. More power to him, but he will never be as good as MJ, MJ, Kobe, Wade, etc.

Fixed. He's simply not as good a shooter as the other big names, but his athleticism and attitude get him more points. More power to him, but he will never be as good as MJ, MJ, Kobe, Wade, etc.

Thats actually what I was looking for, just couldn't think of it haha

gop6K.png