Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Congrats to Class of 2011!

I know there is quite a handful of you out there who graduated from High School (or college) this year, including myself. Here's a congrats from me to all of you guys ;).

Congrats to all of you!

(I know Fiasco, Mimic, Tobi, OG, CONTRACT KILLER, Skotti, skitt, Elmo, Freekiller, Kelso, Aero and a few others are graduating from the top of my head).

I'll post up some pretty graduation gown pics later.

Graduating but holy fuck do I ever want a victory lap.

i havent had enough of high school yet =( and it sounds like there won't be enough open spots next year for a victory lap

shit theres actually a lot of us LOL

I hope you all enjoy your freshman 20. Well Mitch won't really realize it at all seeing as how he's already fat :> <3

I hope you all enjoy your freshman 20. Well Mitch won't really realize it at all seeing as how he's already fat :> <3

Haha skinny people come back fat. fatter people come back huge. huge people come back with heart attacks. You guys are all too young, where centran at, holla.

Haha, I got a plan bro, dw about it.