Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

I like this one

lame.

err... wait... hold on... I don't want an infraction...

SmileyCat, that video is retarded. The editing was retarded. His comments are retarded. It's not funny. I wasted 30 seconds of my time. Thanks a lot.

Your welcome! and what time do you have? If your on the computer then what fucking time? You gotta go on an important meeting? Hmm?

Huh? No, it's just that I'd prefer to spend my free time enjoying myself, not watching stupid unfunny cringe-worthy videos.

Its only funny because it your whining about it ^.^

What? So the only reason you found it funny was because you knew I would comment on it being a terrible video?

Huh? No, it's just that I'd prefer to spend my free time enjoying myself, not watching stupid unfunny cringe-worthy videos.

Actually agreed some parts of it are just gay.

What? So the only reason you found it funny was because you'd knew I would comment on it being a terrible video?

Nope. I just like watching people scream and comment and shit about videos. And if you didnt like the videos its fine. I didn't post the video. >_. Its only funny because the mother says " In all honestly I could have killed a few people, cut them up pulled out their insides put it on the counter wash it in the sink put them in my stomach their mine " :)

Nope. I just like watching people scream and comment and shit about videos. And if you didnt like the videos its fine. I didn't post the video. >_. Its only funny because the mother says " In all honestly I could have killed a few people, cut them up pulled out their insides put it on the counter wash it in the sink put them in my stomach their mine " :)

ok

I'm glad you're not upset that I dislike the video.

I know, but you posted on these forums.

Oh wow. That's not very nice... why did you find that funny :/ And wait... you just said that particular comment was the only reason the video was funny... what did you mean by

Its only funny because it your whining about it ^.^
? I'm so confused...
I maen post teh video on youtube.

Yes I know, but you posted it here for other people to watch.

PedoBear Seal Approved on Black rapper ( friday- rebecca black )

what