Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

Bike Lanes

lol its like driving in bus lanes in a car over here.... you get £60 for being caught in it but if there are roadworks etc.... and you have no choice but to avoid by going in they charge you!

Chikendinner

There are many choices in life you can make that negatively impact no one but yourself, and you can make these decisions at your own discretion. That's good. Many of these choices are illegal. That's bad. What's worse, is that then you have the average person enforcing these laws. Think about what the "average" person is like. Now that's REALLY bad.

I'd say, You're maneuvering a explosion-powered chunk of metal at velocities fatal to people, and you're also carrying a hand-held explosion-powered device that shoots small chunks of lead so fast that they punch through flesh like Swiss cheese.

I'm riding a bike...

hahaha, I could watch him slam into shit all day.

And yeah, bike lane laws are retarded. They're nice to have, but it shouldn't be illegal to not use them. If I get hit by a car on my bike, it does a shitload more damage than me hitting a pedestrian with my bike.

They're the same way down here in Florida. You go on the sidewalk at all they'll fine you, even though they're doing construction on about 60%+ of the roads right here, so there really isn't any bike lane.

Cops just wanna be cocksuckers: Fine first, ask why it was happening later.

They're the same way down here in Florida. You go on the sidewalk at all they'll fine you, even though they're doing construction on about 60%+ of the roads right here, so there really isn't any bike lane.

Cops just wanna be cocksuckers: Fine first, ask why it was happening later.[/quote

Especially in Miami.