Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

HighJack

HighJack has been playing for ages. He's not a hacker. He's one of the highest ranked players on WCS1... Get good.

HighJack has been playing for ages. He's not a hacker. He's one of the highest ranked players on WCS1... Get good.

This.

Wcs1 regular.

I believe he is #1 on WCS1. But once he shot me trough the wall hs in italy, my friend told me he was aiming first and not spraying the house.

I've had some very sketchy moments like Jopo when playing with Highjack. Just because he's a regular doesn't mean he doesn't hack.

He's a nice guy and all. But You have to admit, some of his shots are bullshit. But then again, i know for a fact quite a few players *cough mimic* have quite a few bullshit shots.

So, he may or may not be hacking, just demo him for awhile(i doubt you will find anything, i was playing against him this morning and he was raping, but not hacking) then have someone who is great at spotting hacks watch it and tell you what is up.

I love your mentality. Regular old players can't be hackers. THEY JUST CAN'T!

Trust me just cause someone seems "good" doesn't mean that they can't ever hack.. I've had a lot of people I thought were good, but it ended out they used hacks.

Sign in to follow this