Sign in to follow this  
Martyr Shu

Super 8

Well I am not sure if this is a spoiler... more of a warning... but I heard the monster/alien part isn't until the end and most of the movie is a coming of age film about the kids.

Well I am not sure if this is a spoiler... more of a warning... but I heard the monster/alien part isn't until the end and most of the movie is a coming of age film about the kids.

Nah, you see the alien fairly early. And I wouldn't call it a coming of age film. And even if it is, so what? Still fantastic.

Nah, you see the alien fairly early. And I wouldn't call it a coming of age film. And even if it is, so what? Still fantastic.

Um because it is major false advertising. Almost all the advertising is about the monster/alien but the movie is about the kids.

I thought the interactive trailer was the stupidest shit ever, because it was just like watching the regular trailer except i got to move around

movie looks dumb to me, i'm glad i was busy at a wedding and didn't go waste my money when i was asked to go

Um because it is major false advertising. Almost all the advertising is about the monster/alien but the movie is about the kids.

The kids are in plenty of the trailers...

I thought the interactive trailer was the stupidest shit ever, because it was just like watching the regular trailer except i got to move around

movie looks dumb to me, i'm glad i was busy at a wedding and didn't go waste my money when i was asked to go

bitch, you dumb? GO SEE IT.

Just watched it, and I must say I was quite entertained throughout the whole movie. I recently saw the X-Men movie as well, and I can't believe it WASN'T a steaming pile of shit. It was actually good. I didn't have any hope.

Captain America, Green Lantern, 50/50, Horrible Bosses, HP, are all movies I want to see.

I'm debating seeing Green Lantern, I know Ryan Reynolds will be awesome but it looks a bit cheesy.