Sign in to follow this  
KiD Fearless

favorite/best energy drink?

If I don't mind dropping a few bones, I like the huge ass Red Bulls that are like, $5.

If I'm being cheap, there's an energy drink that the pizza shop across the street sells for a dollar that tastes identical to Monster.

If I'm being really cheap, I'll just order something from the food place on campus and steal a few Rockstars. My biggest heist is 4 so far in my tiny hoody. Fuck people that are like, DUDE GRAB ME A ROCKSTAR LOL.

well ive never heard of relentless where do you get it?

Probably England.

Exercise and sleep.

^This.

But if there is a time when I absolutely need to continue my day with 3-4 hours of sleep, it's most likely going to be with a 5 hour energy. Fuck all of your carbonated high fructose corn syrup drinks.

Shout out to Monster Absolutely Zero though for using Stevia in place of sucralose or aspartame.

FUCKING RELENTLESS BRAH

relentless.jpg

Red and Green ones are the best. (Berry, Tropical)

This

You can find them at quite a few places. Though i've never seen them outside of florida :/

But if there is a time when I absolutely need to continue my day with 3-4 hours of sleep, it's most likely going to be with a 5 hour energy. Fuck all of your carbonated high fructose corn syrup drinks.

Ugh. I had a roommate live off that stuff this past year. He would stay up all night talking with his girlfriend on skype, then down bottles of it every day. I tried it once and felt like shit.

I don't drink big sugary colorful energy drinks because I'm not 12.

If I'm that desperate for a caffiene boost, I'll have a few cups of tea, some coffee, or if I'm really desperate a Mountain Dew.

I had a large can of red bull about two weeks ago, and I took a 3 hour nap immediately after drinking it.

I think they taste good, I just have no need for them.

Bawls is the best carbonated drink but 5 hour energy works the best overall. That shit keeps me up till 6am on a consistent basis.

bawls is so 2 years ago. btw it sucks, not enough caffeine for my crackhead needs bruh.

bawls is so 2 years ago. btw it sucks, not enough caffeine for my crackhead needs bruh.

90mg per bottle isn't enough for you? that's 10mg more per container than 8.5oz red bull.

currently addicted to: rockstar recovery or monster rehab. 20 calories per can, non-carbonated.

Java monster kona blend, or the espresso hammers are good too.