Sign in to follow this  
Lesbian Dad

Update animation bug ...

2011-06-10_00001.jpg

No model animates and is the default unprogrammed.

2011-06-10_00001-1.jpg

^This constantly scrolls in console and in the upper right corner.

"ERROR: GAMEMODE: 'UpdateAnimation' Failed: [terrortown\gamemode\player_extshd.lua226] attempt to call field 'UpdateAnimation' (a nil value)

Step one: Restart Gmod server

Step two: Wait 15 seconds

Step three: Hit the button that says "Gmod Sync"

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the restart button for TTT auto syncs after 15 seconds now.

W...T...F?

when you restart the server it works fine for that map only but then messes up on map change. weird ass bug.

I am still going with the server didn't update properly and Jason or Klark need to run the update.

W...T...F?

when you restart the server it works fine for that map only but then messes up on map change. weird ass bug.

I am still going with the server didn't update properly and Jason or Klark need to run the update.

Maybe you need to build a GUI in visual basic to track the problem to its localhost or possibly activate the pipeline trans-net neural interface in order to depolarize the server warp couplings?

W...T...F?

Backup the server.

rm -rf / the server

Reinstall fresh updated copy

recover from backup.

Just need Jason or Klark to do so.

Of course, try updating again.

Maybe you need to build a GUI in visual basic to track the problem to its localhost or possibly activate the pipeline trans-net neural interface in order to depolarize the server warp couplings?

No, it seems to be a problem with the magneto reluctance of the turbo encabulator. See, the turbo encabulator is a network transmitter that is not only capable of supplying inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors but is also capable of synchronizing cardinal grammeters. When the barescent skor motion is knocked out of alignment the network packets become garbled and unreadable by your computer's panendermic semi-boloid receiver. Sometimes this causes you to completely lose your connection to the server, other times the models of the players just become messed up.

No, it seems to be a problem with the magneto reluctance of the turbo encabulator. See, the turbo encabulator is an network transmitter that is not only capable of supplying inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors but is also capable of synchronizing cardinal grammeters. When the barescent skor motion is knocked out of alignment the network packets become garbled and unreadable by your computer's panendermic semi-boloid receiver. Sometimes this causes you to completely lose your connection to the server, other times the models of the players just become messed up.

My god you are correct however if you used a polycarbonate transphasic polaron induction coil you could perhaps stimulate the tetryon particles contained within the dilithium matrix into overdrive causing a cascade reaction in the entire transwarp array however if you used a semi-conductive micro-enhancer then all neural feedback could be eliminated resulting in a successfull Organic-Digital data transfer from a standard human cerebrum but don't forget to polarize the emitter couplings or you risk depolarization of the beizer curve located within N-Space(Not within standard N-Space but hypothetical N-Space where cerebral functions are inhibited by the presence of a triphasic field causing interference on frequences 1Qhz to 12 Qhz).

server has been updated. I put back our custom weapons stuff and that is working. What isnt working is the supporter stuff because that is in a directory that if I put that back on it breaks again.

I didn't set that stuff up so as soon as I have time to figure which file it is or someone else does it then everything will be working again.

server has been updated. I put back our custom weapons stuff and that is working. What isnt working is the supporter stuff because that is in a directory that if I put that back on it breaks again.

I didn't set that stuff up so as soon as I have time to figure which file it is or someone else does it then everything will be working again.

I think I fixed the supporter code.