Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Weird/random shit you do....

I like making homemade smoking devices, bongs, hookah's and such. I even made a homemade vape once, worked out pretty good too.

LOL me too! 'cept for the vape.

I'll sometimes type out long responses to topics on the forums, and right before I hit submit I just think "...screw it" and delete the post and move on.

Same.

I'll sometimes type out long responses to topics on the forums, and right before I hit submit I just think "...screw it" and delete the post and move on.

hahhhah ive done that a few times, usually while fucking piss drunk, then i think... wtf ppl probably dont wanna read this shit (im piss drunk now XD)

usually while im playing a game ill alt tab and keep adding shit until i delete it :P

Instead of wearing shorts I wear skinny jeans and roll them up to my knees. Who's hating?

I roll my socks half way down so my heel is showing. Feels good.

I constantly move my hair to the side so it's not in my eyes, however I can just as easily take a shower and dry it with my hair back.

I find myself relating to a lot of the stuff in this thread yet I can't manage to remember any of it except the cracking.

I crack my neck a lot just because of how funny it is to see peoples reactions. One day I'm going to crack it and it wont go back.

I will look at my phone to see if I got any new messages, but then remember that I have no friends.

Who's with me?

I feel ya. haha Or (as racist as this may sound) when i walk past a group of sri lankan "gangstas" i look at my phone to avoid wanting to call them all dumbasses and illiterate dipshits. (Joys of living in scarborough)

& going back to singing stand by me randomly...HerpDerp/Dickbutt has also partaken in this. lol.

No, I just can't park on the side of the street for shit. I'm either on the curb or too far away LOL.

Instead of wearing shorts I wear skinny jeans and roll them up to my knees. Who's hating?

I roll my socks half way down so my heel is showing. Feels good.

I constantly move my hair to the side so it's not in my eyes, however I can just as easily take a shower and dry it with my hair back.

I find myself relating to a lot of the stuff in this thread yet I can't manage to remember any of it except the cracking.

I crack my neck a lot just because of how funny it is to see peoples reactions. One day I'm going to crack it and it wont go back.

oh yeah, I forgot Secretten is Justin Bieber.

No, I just can't park on the side of the street for shit. I'm either on the curb or too far away LOL.

I'm such a boss at parallel parking...I don't do it regularly or anything, but every time I've had to? I judge it PERFECTLY and I'm like 4 inches from the curb. I'll teach you...if you come visit ;)

I'm such a boss at parallel parking...I don't do it regularly or anything, but every time I've had to? I judge it PERFECTLY and I'm like 4 inches from the curb. I'll teach you...if you come visit ;)

Inb4 ruffies

ruffies.jpg