Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Weird/random shit you do....

When playing flash games that require the arrow keys to move and the space bar to shoot, I have to cross my hands so that my left hand is hitting the arrow keys and my right hand is hitting the space bar.

When playing flash games that require the arrow keys to move and the space bar to shoot, I have to cross my hands so that my left hand is hitting the arrow keys and my right hand is hitting the space bar.

God i hate the arrow keys,the whole set are deprecated and should not be used in video games.

Granted flash games mostly suck anyway but at least used WASD for gods sake devs!

50273_2258467290_8780_n.jpg

At least you got it :P

In other news,i can fall asleep practically anywhere within minutes except when i want to go to bed.

In cars,in planes,standing up,sitting down.

You name it and i can fall asleep incredibly fast(School bus is a good one)

Also dont wake me up suddenly from sleep,last person to do that got a concussion(Reflex punched them in the head :/)

Im also hopeless with girls completely.

At least you got it :P

In other news,i can fall asleep practically anywhere within minutes except when i want to go to bed.

In cars,in planes,standing up,sitting down.

You name it and i can fall asleep incredibly fast(School bus is a good one)

Also dont wake me up suddenly from sleep,last person to do that got a concussion(Reflex punched them in the head :/)

Im also hopeless with girls completely.

Are you sure we aren't the same person.

Are you sure we aren't the same person.

As far as i know i dont have multiple personality disord-Yeah my names bill and im 300 year-Good day gentlemen i am known as The Doc-IM GONNA KILL YOU A-Damn Ammonia,the stuff kills you!

As far as i know i dont have multiple personality disord-Yeah my names bill and im 300 year-Good day gentlemen i am known as The Doc-IM GONNA KILL YOU A-Damn Ammonia,the stuff kills you!

My alter ego is Bill the 300 year old person. I think.

I rub my knuckles rapidly and forcefully against each other whenever I get excited, and I scratch my head violently when I'm frustrated. I usually keep myself from doing these around other people, but not always.

Head scratch is a big issue for me. Whenever I start drifting in class or am taking a test I find myself scratching at my head. At home reading a forum and then realization dawns and I have literally think about not itching my head.

It is kind of like people biting their nails.

I touch my face because i dont know what to do with my hands, it gets kinda weird when for like 10 minutes straight im just scratching my nose.

I also laugh when im nervous.

I'm extremely self-conscious about my hair.

I'm a virgin.

I detest mean people.

I find a girl's personality overwhelmingly more attractive than her appearance.

OH MY GAWD! WE'RE SO ALIKE! OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD

I cannot stand when doors are open around me.

I love to help people but I hate people in general.

I'm a kleptomaniac.

These all apply very much to me.

Also, I avoid using overhead lights in a room if I can, and I hate when lights are left on in an empty adjacent room.

Yeah,thats me gets really load sometimes, I know what you mean.

People around me are like "jesus, that can't be good for you."

So fucking true. I do this with my neck.

Hilarious though, when in class and you get that huge crack of the neck and people turn around and are like What in the fuck...

I generally pop my neck both ways, along with fingers, wrist, and back probabbly from 3-10 times a day :x