Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

WHY CANT OCTOBER BE NEXT MONTH!?!?!

Plane+Destructible building....dear god.

Exactly. Even better if that plane has bombs/missiles.

Yknow im really glad they are using frostbite for this, and especially having after having improved it. Frostbite is just a fucking fantastic engine, if they werent I wouldnt be so excited. But jesus christ, URBAN environments with frostbite? Just epic. In the other battlefields you would have a few scattered buildings around open areas with some destructible trees and shit, but now BLOCKS and BLOCKS of proper destructible buildings? Oh god I CANNOT wait.

I just want to get an RPG and get my jam on.

Exactly. Even better if that plane has bombs/missiles.

Yknow im really glad they are using frostbite for this, and especially having after having improved it. Frostbite is just a fucking fantastic engine, if they werent I wouldnt be so excited. But jesus christ, URBAN environments with frostbite? Just epic. In the other battlefields you would have a few scattered buildings around open areas with some destructible trees and shit, but now BLOCKS and BLOCKS of proper destructible buildings? Oh god I CANNOT wait.

I just want to get an RPG and get my jam on.

Watch the animation video, it's so fucking realistic when the building collapses.

Guest Ethan1

I need a better graphics card then I should be able to play no problem. Now I have to go earn some money :(