Sign in to follow this  
Wookies ate my Soul

The Blink Monk

The Blind Monk (honestly the name doesn't matter if you have something better go for it)

Knife race

Oh yeah and its blind (as in completely black screen sm_blind and all that shit)

1. Blindness(10 levels): you can sense moving and shooting players even through walls. (range: 500-5000 feet)

2. 6th Sense(10 levels): you feel the changes in the air pressure caused by the incoming bullets allowing you to evade them.(6-60% evade)

3. Martial arts training(10 levels): your training grants you extra damage and extra speed.(5-50 extra damage 3-30% extra speed)

4. Lunge (5 levels): teleport ultimate with 5 sec cooldown.

Quick thoughts on the Blindness skill it should work similar to stalkers wall's but the player should be shown with a color depicting their team(ie: ts would be red orbs and cts would be blue) however a disguiser should change the color of the orb.

Another quick thought on a possible expertise for it

Expertise: While standing still blindness has the ability to sense non-moving players.

Does it make me a bad person that every time I see this blind couple walking around campus I feel it makes it necessary to make a joke about the blind leading the blind?

Interesting concept, but I can totally see a person getting right up next to an enemy orb, only to find there is a cunningly placed wall in between them.

Actually, forget it, put it in. It will be most humorous :P

I love the idea, although I was thinking of this on Aztec, and think of trying to go across the bridge and suddenly the blue orbs are flying up -.- LMFAO seeing 3 people playing this not able to see radar thru blindess would be epic xD at most 3 per team and maybe expertise lets you see the outline of walls (if possible) while standing still.

I'm A Bonana!