Sign in to follow this  
cookies

what does it cost..

to get the private races? just curious. if its not ridiculous i might be interested

Private races aren't for sale.

There's a system being developed that allows subscribers to access certain races that normal people cannot; however. Check back when that's created.

I'm a clan member and willing to donate. You are telling me there's no price? everything has a price.

There isn't a price as far as I'm aware. You'd have to talk to Yiyas or Oracion about that.

I don't want a private race made for myself, I'm talking about the 25 private races already on the server. You are telling me a bill won't give me access to them?

wtf? who let you in...

And /ontopic, as mimic stated, there is no price for private races currently. The only people who have access to them are race testers for the most part. As said before, Yiyas(or another wcs engineer, a bit fuzzy on who) said they may implement a subscription system to have access to either private races, or a set of different races that these subscribers have exclusive access to. I'd suggest you drop the attitude. Sounds like a spoiled 12 year old with mommies credit card.

I believe that a few people "Donated" to Yiyas and recieved them.

Bribery could work, I suppose.

I'll donate my dick in his mouth. I'd rather talk to someone not as naive to think cs can't be hacked in its current state.

Cookies, private races are for testers only. About half of the races on the private race list are not playable (Bots only due to having no code). If you want, as stated above, you can try to contact Oracion or Yiyas about getting private races. Be aware that with your attitude, I don't think you'll be receiving anything from them.

wtf? who let you in...

And /ontopic, as mimic stated, there is no price for private races currently. The only people who have access to them are race testers for the most part. As said before, Yiyas(or another wcs engineer, a bit fuzzy on who) said they may implement a subscription system to have access to either private races, or a set of different races that these subscribers have exclusive access to. I'd suggest you drop the attitude. Sounds like a spoiled 12 year old with mommies credit card.

hrm you with a vac ban - http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1714

myself without one - http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/22871

you want to tell me a bill won't buy me access to private races when people that aren't in the clan have access to it?

Guest J_MaFia

People yiyas really likes get to use them, no donaters. He has to know that you know that he knows what you know... na mean?

Bribery could work, I suppose.

Cookies, private races are for testers only. About half of the races on the private race list are not playable (Bots only due to having no code). If you want, as stated above, you can try to contact Oracion or Yiyas about getting private races. Be aware that with your attitude, I don't think you'll be receiving anything from them.

you can say what you want, I'm totally honest unlike others. I don't hold back, why should anyone else? I don't leave the server like you when I call the other team out on team stacking and not doing shit about it. You know, a few hours ago? I'm sure you had other things to do when you disconnected so suddenly.

People yiyas really likes get to use them, no donaters. He has to know that you know that he knows what you know... na mean?

this.

you can say what you want, I'm totally honest unlike others. I don't hold back, why should anyone else? I don't leave the server like you when I call the other team out on team stacking and not doing shit about it. You know, a few hours ago? I'm sure you had other things to do when you disconnected so suddenly.

Some people don't like when you say you're going to donate your dick in their mouth. Stop flaming people.

to get the private races? just curious. if its not ridiculous i might be interested
I'm a clan member and willing to donate. You are telling me there's no price? everything has a price.
I don't want a private race made for myself, I'm talking about the 25 private races already on the server. You are telling me a bill won't give me access to them?
I'll donate my dick in his mouth. I'd rather talk to someone not as naive to think cs can't be hacked in its current state.
hrm you with a vac ban - http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1714

myself without one - http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/22871

you want to tell me a bill won't buy me access to private races when people that aren't in the clan have access to it?

Not really sure what your deal is, but people have given you an answer to the best of their abilities. As far as everyone in the community goes, clan or not, Yiyas chooses who gets private races. You really want private races? Then I suggest that you get that dick out of your ass and talk to Yiyas about them instead of flaming people who are trying to tell you all that they know about access to private races.

Edit: We aren't telling you there is no price. We're telling you there is no price that we are aware of. Hence why people keep saying go contact Yiyas or Oracion.

Guest J_MaFia

Yeh I tried to hold back on telling this cock sucker he was a cock sucker and needed to stop being a cock sucker. Glad you guys did it for me.

Edit: Cookies idk you but you seem like a real cock sucker. Stop being a cock sucker you cock sucker.

Yeh I tried to hold back on telling this cock sucker he was a cock sucker and needed to stop being a cock sucker. Glad you guys did it for me.

Edit: Cookies idk you but you seem like a real cock sucker. Stop being a cock sucker you cock sucker.

I don't know why you are hating on me? Everyone is so butthurt about yiyas?!?! I never brought up his name. I didn't know he actually RAN AND PAID FOR THE SERVERS?! I wanted to play the private races, thats all. I didn't name names, all I said was I had a bill to donate to let me play them. Now that you all have thrown out all this BS I will donate 2 BIlls to play them. Kinda shitty that I'm a member of sg and have to donate to do it but whatever. I'm at 99% and want 100.

my only beef with yiasisisissuisisis is here - http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=40338 where I only asked for a fucking opinion and got flamed by a guy that's only posted demo's of obvious hackers, the same guy that says in the thread that cs:s can't be hacked and anyone that tries will be vac banned lol, tell that to sony RIGHT NOW. btw just for yiasasasasasisisisisis since he's the god of wc1 if you care about the server and want and actual anti

cheat for cs look into punkbuster from back in the day. There was a feature that automatically uploaded screenshots FROM THE CLIENT to the host. spend your time re-creating that and you will be a god to the cs community. It's the only anti'cheat there is. The client has to download it to play, and it randomly takes SS's of the client and sends it to the host. Figured I would share that in my old age since he only cares about SS's from accused hackers lol. Every hackers I've met has willingly sent me screenshots.

w/e - I'm up to 2 bills, take it or leave it. Hopefully oracion is on today so i can talk to him.

btw j_majia, i'm lemontowel/bloody_cookies.. the guy that saves your ass or listens to you say shit like "o no that fucker did not disarmed me and rape my ass" hahahaha :P <3

Guest J_MaFia
I don't know why you are hating on me? Everyone is so butthurt about yiyas?!?! I never brought up his name. I didn't know he actually RAN AND PAID FOR THE SERVERS?! I wanted to play the private races, thats all. I didn't name names, all I said was I had a bill to donate to let me play them. Now that you all have thrown out all this BS I will donate 2 BIlls to play them. Kinda shitty that I'm a member of sg and have to donate to do it but whatever. I'm at 99% and want 100.

my only beef with yiasisisissuisisis is here - http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=40338 where I only asked for a fucking opinion and got flamed by a guy that's only posted demo's of obvious hackers, the same guy that says in the thread that cs:s can't be hacked and anyone that tries will be vac banned lol, tell that to sony RIGHT NOW. btw just for yiasasasasasisisisisis since he's the god of wc1 if you care about the server and want and actual anti

cheat for cs look into punkbuster from back in the day. There was a feature that automatically uploaded screenshots FROM THE CLIENT to the host. spend your time re-creating that and you will be a god to the cs community. It's the only anti'cheat there is. The client has to download it to play, and it randomly takes SS's of the client and sends it to the host. Figured I would share that in my old age since he only cares about SS's from accused hackers lol. Every hackers I've met has willingly sent me screenshots.

w/e - I'm up to 2 bills, take it or leave it. Hopefully oracion is on today so i can talk to him.

btw j_majia, i'm lemontowel/bloody_cookies.. the guy that saves your ass or listens to you say shit like "o no that fucker did not disarmed me and rape my ass" hahahaha :P <3

Why dont you wear YOUR FUCKING TAGS THEN AND KEEP UR NAME COOKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So you've been playing on sG servers without your tags for an extremely long time? I know a few people that aren't in the clan anymore for that very reason...

That being said, Yiyas runs and operates both of the sG WCS servers, and thus decides who and who doesn't get access to private races. He was given this position by the person who pays (paid) for our servers (Jason/Coinstar) by being given his position as Engineer. The only other person who has permission to give tester privileges to players is Oracion, as he assists in the coding and development of races. Please keep flaming to a minimum, as we are giving you completely legitimate answers to all of your questions. Now I'm done explaining that, I wouldn't want you to be a tester with the attitude you're giving your fellow clan members.

EDIT: Also, the reason you're not 100% is because you haven't leveled Sloth. Private races don't hold any weight in terms of your completion.

tl;dr

I never knew bloody_cookiez was in the clan.......anyways, I only read the first part, then stopped, and the last. He's hating on you because you're being an overall dick to everyone that's trying to answer your question. How is everyone butthurt about Yiyas? He's the engineer for the server, he decides who gets private races and who doesn't, you wouldn't bring up Yiyas cause you probably don't even know who he is. You're also probably willing to pay for private races not to test them, but to abuse them and laugh at everyone who doesn't have access to them.

Private races are for testing, some still being OP, and others UP.

I can guarantee you Yiyas won't give access to private races to someone like you.

Why dont you wear YOUR FUCKING TAGS THEN AND KEEP UR NAME COOKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

because oracion is the only one to call me out on tags and I don't like have to retry and change my name when I'm speccing a potential hax with the SG tagged to my name!

?

No one is butthurt about Yiyas. Where in this entire thread are we butthurt about Yiyas? All anyone ever said was that you need to talk to Yiyas. Why is that the case? Because, as you've stated, he runs the server. All the coding is done by him and he will choose who he wants to test the private races before they are released. If you didn't know this and you're somehow in the clan, then it's your own damn fault.

Also, I have no idea why you are even talking about that hacking stuff. It's irrelevant to this thread.

Thirdly, it doesn't matter if you're in the clan. Is your skull so thick that you can't get that? YIYAS CHOOSES WHO WILL TEST THE RACES. Chuck, Church, checkster all have access to these races because they have solid input in testing and coding the races, but are not in the clan. What do you want to play them for? Just so you can play them? They are there for testing purposes.

Again, if you're deadset on thinking that everything has a price, then fix your attitude and go speak with Yiyas politely about donating for access to them. Otherwise, stfu.

Lastly, if you're in the clan, you should be wearing the tag. Refer to this post: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=29085

Edit: Mimic and Aero basically said the exact same thing as I was typing up my reply.

Sign in to follow this