Sign in to follow this  
Silent_Shot

Diablo 2

Well most of the other blizzards games have there own thread just wondering if this one could be added.

But first does anyone play it or still play?

I play on and off and would like to play with some people for the clan and to help get people starts or to level up characters.

I played it for long time but it's getting boring , graphics sucks dick btw.

I remember my old account with this barbarian and the hammer palladin raping the shit out of everybody.

I've played some of the game changing mods out there and they were awesome for a while, some of them even had their own online servers, not sure if they still do, but original is just too boring for me now after playing for so long, especially after my account got hacked a few years ago and my sorceress was lost, she had perfect fire gear and did roughly 18k-20k Fireball w/ 200-300% faster cast rate, 38k-50k meteor, was rapesauce. I miss it :(

Got boring after a few years.. Especially after not playing for a bit and losing all your characters. D 3 should be legit.

i miss my spear necro =( did 15k-18.5k bone spears

Necro was my first and favourite character lol. Skeletons and Golems ftw , then i got more skilled and found out necro suck and went to paladin/sorc.

my pole baba was #87 on ladder1 useast classic :)

game is way too boring now, and for $20 you can buy a classic/lod cdkey and enough gear to deck out a couple chars in perf gear.

after that, theres nothing to do but run baal/chaos until you get bored out of your mind and uninstall