Sign in to follow this  
PolloLoco

MW3 or BF3

Why do you think that?

Because MW3 will be just like the other 2 god damn games. They might as well have made the following MW games downloadable patches or expansion packs. Same engine, literally to almost no change per game. It's just a product getting milked till the bitter end, and for people with great taste can easily tell that franchise has already become bitter.

Battlefield 3 is a whole new game to the PC Battlefield series(Not including BC 1/2)

Because I have been playing MW2 for a while now and haven't really played BF1 or 2 in a while. I do remember that they were like the best game I ever played back then. So im probably just going to get them both.

As Marine stated, MW3 is just MW2's expansion. There's no real difference. BF3 for vehicles, epic graphics, and breakable buildings fuck yeah.

anything after cod4 blows hard ass (and it's highly debatable whether cod4 is even any good), as seen by... everything released thus far.

Activision no longer gives a shit about the PC community, and as such will continue to make shittier games to cater to the console fanboys...

whereas BF3 has no competitive community to kill (read: no skill gap), so I won't be as disheartened by it :)

I bought a ps3 just to play cod so, sadly, I must say MW3. At least until my friends persuade me to get BF3 as well. MW3 will probably get more hype, so I would prefer to buy it sooner than battlefield.

BAAAATTTLEFIELDDDDDDDD! BF2 was the most amazing game i've ever played, still is, always will be, and I still play it <3 Don't forget SF, love it aswell.

Yeah, as stated, MW3 is going to be just like the others. COD just comes out with the same fucking games just with a new title.

anything after cod4 blows hard ass (and it's highly debatable whether cod4 is even any good), as seen by... everything released thus far.

Activision no longer gives a shit about the PC community, and as such will continue to make shittier games to cater to the console fanboys...

whereas BF3 has no competitive community to kill (read: no skill gap), so I won't be as disheartened by it :)

BF2 was a very well rounded and complete game, I can only expect bf3 to be as good.

Gotta get both brohamian. You dont wanna spend your life wondering what the other game could have been...obcessing over it, losing sleep.... black ops haunts me still..

Why pick between them? Get both. I'll get BF3 when I want some skill, but when my friends who don't know a grenade launcher from a shotgun want to play, I'll school them in MW3. Who knows, they might actually do the unthinkable and make it.....good.....