Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

Called it.

Guest J_MaFia

Basically like Halo waypoint for the 360, it's pretty cool for clan matches and shit makes it easier for people who use gamebattles I guess.

Everytime I hear "Call of Duty" my eye twitches a little bit. When someone says "It's such a great game" it makes me want to punch a baby.

You can't say you didn't like MW1 and WAW? If you don't you sir are are.. I can't say it causeee I'll get banned :[

idk they are just milkin' the franchise. they have a serious mental advantage and control over us gamers. No Rules When It Comes To Money, they'll try anything for more.

But you have to admit, This video was Hella funny.

You can't say you didn't like MW1 and WAW? If you don't you sir are are.. I can't say it causeee I'll get banned :[

I liked the first Modern Warfare, mainly the SinglePlayer, as the Multiplayer just seemed too much of the same after a while. World At War wasn't so appealing for me. Nor any other COD after that.

Everytime I hear "Call of Duty" my eye twitches a little bit. When someone says "It's such a great game" it makes me want to punch a baby.

With the exception of CoD2 and MW1, I 100% agree. The only thing the CoD franchise has going for it right now are the campaigns. The multiplayer wants to make me shoot myself sometimes.

CoD is dead to me.

the features they are making you pay for are features that should be included as a reason to actually buy the next game.

Its a reskin of mw2/bo with a differant story line. Not worth it for the MP anymore, so time to pirate for the SP:D

Also, if you have Mw2 get AlterIWnet. It gives MW2 dedicated server. ^_^

The ORIGINAL Call of Duty was "such a great game."

I'm sure very few of us here REMEMBER that game. Too many youngins here who were sucking on their mama's tits at the time.

I like cod4 and i do enjoy the occasional match of mw2 or black ops with a buddy but battlefield games are better imo, for a real fast paced match cod wins though. But I agree, this shit should be included when you buy the fucking game. fuck that.

I like cod4 and i do enjoy the occasional match of mw2 or black ops with a buddy but battlefield games are better imo, for a real fast paced match cod wins though. But I agree, this shit should be included when you buy the fucking game. fuck that.

They basically took all the features from Black Ops and are going to make you pay for them in MW3.

The ORIGINAL Call of Duty was "such a great game."

I'm sure very few of us here REMEMBER that game. Too many youngins here who were sucking on their mama's tits at the time.

I never actually played the first one, but I loved the 2nd one for SinglePlayer and Multiplayer. After that, though....Man...Fuck to the know...except Modern Warfare 1 had a fun singleplayer for me, with an alright multiplayer for what I normally prefer.

I never actually played the first one, but I loved the 2nd one for SinglePlayer and Multiplayer. After that, though....Man...Fuck to the know...except Modern Warfare 1 had a fun singleplayer for me, with an alright multiplayer for what I normally prefer.

james-joyce-4.jpg