Sign in to follow this  
notkane

afterwind.

Afterwind will be tomorrow Friday June 3ed at 9pm eastern. we will be having a whole world game we will need a lot of members in attendance to play. for new players trying out the game ill give a brief tutorial on how to play and a alliance with me.

Afterwind will be tomorrow Friday June 3ed at 9pm eastern. we will be having a whole world game we will need a lot of members in attendance to play. for new players trying out the game ill give a brief tutorial on how to play and a alliance with me.
for new players trying out the game ill give a brief tutorial on how to play and a alliance with me.
how to play and a alliance with me.
alliance with me.
alliance me.

NICE TRY NOTKANE!

THE 2yukd2h.jpg SEES THROUGH YOUR DECEPTION!

Lol, been playing afterwind , its fun and all, but god damn, what settings do you guys use?. It is honestly annoying as hell when it the rounds are insanely long :x

Lol, been playing afterwind , its fun and all, but god damn, what settings do you guys use?. It is honestly annoying as hell when it the rounds are insanely long :x

Mostly we play 2 minutes round , sometimes 3.

british_flag.jpg

The Allies see what you're trying to do there Notkane. Prepare to be destroyed.

Notkane, you realize if you don't be such a douche at the beginning and invade every single person you see you wouldn't be in this situation right? It also doesn't help when you obviously are losing and fail at trying to make us fight one another.

Would anyone like to ally with me? I'm normally Japan, or India. I'm a very peaceful country, so long as you don't take any part of Asia.

inb4IsecretlygivemoneytoOreosohecanholdoffEurope

I don't know if Oreo trust you backing him up Marine. Anyways can we get a list going so we have a decent estimate, I actually won't be able to get on till about 9:20, i doubt you will have started, because people will be slowly pooring in.

1. Sportsteen.

Notkane, you realize if you don't be such a douche at the beginning and invade every single person you see you wouldn't be in this situation right? It also doesn't help when you obviously are losing and fail at trying to make us fight one another.

there wont be any alliances in the next game then :3 MUHAHAHA

jk im not that mean

We all know what is going to happen with notkane...

lmao that was only one time since i wanted it to be a fast game :P plus i'm not naturally like that.

mexico_flag-waving.jpg

I need some allies :(

ill be you'r alliance then back stab you.

NICE TRY NOTKANE!

we will see about that

Guest Sandy Balls
NICE TRY NOTKANE!

2yukd2h.jpg

Lets do this.

Guest Sandy Balls
Back off you Notkane scum. You've allied with him more than once, I don't trust you.

NO, I now represent the......2yukd2h.jpg

I don't know if Oreo trust you backing him up Marine. Anyways can we get a list going so we have a decent estimate

1. Sportsteen.

That was one time, Sportsteen, was bound to happen. Besides, I had given what I could to Oreo, so that he could survive in our last match.

I will be on as soon as possible, I'm on my way home noe. If you have enough people to start then go ahead, ill be about 20 min.