Sign in to follow this  
Faded

Afterwind 6/3 7:00 p.m. Est.

Title says it all, I probably won't make it, I have something till 9 p.m.. If a lot of people want to move it back till 9 we might, meet in TS3 at 7, or voice issues with that time here so we can decide what to do.

Note: notkane will be hosting so it can be whole world, 20 people max

I dislike playing with you and oreo :<

I don't think anyone likes you and your fucking bomber spam :<. I offered to make a Hitler-Churchill pact but you denied it :>

2/5 for 9, oreo you missed why Style hates playing with me. Marine, Style, and I played a S.A. game, he decided to surround me with his first two picks and he bum rushed me with everything he had. I built defenses, but also built two stacks of marines. I took his two places and he gave up when my defenses held. But really style you need to play your tactics are annoying as hell, but tough to beat when you have a good ally.

France. Still undefeated. Style should be begging me to ally with him right about now.

Germany got gangbanged by 3 ppl not fair. I would be undefeated 2 lol , but hey wanna ally up lol.