Sign in to follow this  
Trolldor

Direct orders overriding Game orders(simon says)

Well I'm up in the open on which direction to take on it.

What would be better?

1. Direct orders are to be done always. Have to say either direct order, drop gun command, freeze, or ending a game

2. Direct Orders are to be done always. Have to say either direct order, or drop gun command

It's always been the second one after the I'Cop incident a couple years back.

Drop gun name has to be by name - we can rewrite rules to state this explicitly.

So basically direct commands are only direct commands if specified with the words "direct command", drop gun commands, or ending a game?

Which makes sense. In the past wardens have said commands like "freeze" is a direct command. Yet direct commands should only be commands DIRECTED at an individual. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Direct Commands don't have to be directed at an individual, i.e. all terrorists unstack and freeze.

Direct Commands don't have to be directed at an individual, i.e. all terrorists unstack and freeze.

What's an indirect command?

Is the only purpose of a direct command to trick people in Simon Says?

That's what I though. So if you're playing simon says, the only order that can go without the "Simon says" is a drop gun command or direct order. If so, what is classified as a direct order?

This is contrary to what most ct's believe it seems. As the warden kills anyone who follows these because " i did not say simon says"...

So yes, please clarify.

I use the direct order during Simon Says and get the T's who don't bother reading the MOTD thoroughly (those who don't follow the command prefaced by Direct Order and remain frozen and smug thinking, "I got this, those T's are fools and are gonna die because he didn't say Simon Says!") and then proceed to end the game of Simon Says and do something else.

The way it should be is Direct Order>game being played but its currently Game being played>Direct order. Its a massive bait to give direct orders during gamers and i hate you if you do that