Sign in to follow this  
porknchili

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

Sooo yeah.. Dwyane Wade has been playing on an MJ level this series and if you disagreee I suggest you watch the highlights from games 1-4.

how many points did MJ have? More.

How many Rings? More.

How many MVPs (Finals and reg season)? More.

How old is DWade? Older.

Get the fuck off his dick, if you think anyone in the NBA is capable of beating out MJ in a 7-game series in his 8-year prime, you're a dumbass and know nothing about basketball - which is clearly looking to be the case.

You like stats, check the stats - no comparison. You don't like stats? Fine, look at the results.

Don't be an idiot.

how many points did MJ have? More.

How many Rings? More.

How many MVPs (Finals and reg season)? More.

How old is DWade? Older.

Get the fuck off his dick, if you think anyone in the NBA is capable of beating out MJ in a 7-game series in his 8-year prime, you're a dumbass and know nothing about basketball - which is clearly looking to be the case.

You like stats, check the stats - no comparison. You don't like stats? Fine, look at the results.

Don't be an idiot.

Sorry I'm not a stat whore like you. If you actually watched the games you might see. I'm pretty sure you are one of Lebricks or Kobes dick riders so do me a favor and hop off.

How can you even compare anyone to Jordan? Kobe is the only reasonable comparison because they are so similar in so many ways. Their play style, same coach, same offense, same role on their team, same role in the offense, great defense, great work ethic.. Kobe is like Jordan, but not as good as Jordan. Matter of fact, why am I even talking about this? We are talking about why the Heat are gonna lose game 6.

Heat are going for the win!

By the looks of it, doesn't look like it.

Anyways in advance: Congrats to the Dallas Mavericks. They truly deserved it this year.

Sooo yeah.. Dwyane Wade has been playing on an MJ level this series and if you disagreee I suggest you watch the highlights from games 1-4.

I suggest you watch/learn basketball. MJ Level would mean winning Games 1-4 not letting Dallas come back down by 18 in Game 2.

We still have Game 6 and 7 and its in MIAMI. We will not lose in Miami.

They killed it even with dirk shooting 1-13 in the 1st half. Terry and JJ just picked up the slack. This is what a real team needs. Just amazing teamwork with these guys having so many players that can score 20+ points a game against a team with the big "3". The heat got outplayed in every area.

Lebron is nothing like I said he is not even on Kobys level, Wade is not even on Kobys level. All three cant even touch Jordan.

All I have to say about basketball is Dwight Howard/Kevin Durant come to Chicago and God damn if we don't go huge next season.

My thoughts on the series...

Although the Mavericks played exceptionally well, I find still find it hard to believe that the Heat could have actually swept the Mavs if they didn't go into hero ball in the 4th quarter and played a little better defense.

In my opinion, LeBron isn't the same player that he was with the Cavs and now that his athletisism is fading, his flaws are becoming more and more evident.

I have also concluded that Wade and LeBron have most likely been on some HGH based on Wade's obvious GH jaw and LeBron's obvious signs on his skull.

Finally, I believe that the Heat are one center away from winning a championship (Joel Anthony just won't cut it). IMO, the Heat should go after Greg Oden because if he is healthy, he'd put up better numbers than Dwight Howard(and in the times that he has played, he has averaged better stats than Dwight)

Anyways, that was a good season and hopefully next season is even better!

My thoughts on the series...

Although the Mavericks played exceptionally well, I find still find it hard to believe that the Heat could have actually swept the Mavs if they didn't go into hero ball in the 4th quarter and played a little better defense.

In my opinion, LeBron isn't the same player that he was with the Cavs and now that his athletisism is fading, his flaws are becoming more and more evident.

I have also concluded that Wade and LeBron have most likely been on some HGH based on Wade's obvious GH jaw and LeBron's obvious signs on his skull.

Finally, I believe that the Heat are one center away from winning a championship (Joel Anthony just won't cut it). IMO, the Heat should go after Greg Oden because if he is healthy, he'd put up better numbers than Dwight Howard(and in the times that he has played, he has averaged better stats than Dwight)

Anyways, that was a good season and hopefully next season is even better!

In Game 2 if they didn't let go Dirk go huge they may of won that game, but the same can be sid vise versa when Dallas was winning in Game 3 and their D broke down even if they only lost by 1 bucket that could of easily went in. The mavericks owned the series especially those last 3 games. The heat were outplayed and Game 6 proved that with Dirk going cold in the 1st half and the Mavs kept a lead.

Anthony was so underated this series. His defence and blocks were amazing. He played at a very great defensive level and people forget about it. And Oden has only recently been putting up better stats. Howard is still much more talented and is much less injury prone. Howard can run the floor and Oden can't healthy or not.