Sign in to follow this  
porknchili

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

You can't beat the German Assassin sorry. Game 5 93-85 Dallas. Lebron is predicted to score 25+ haha lets see more than 15. The heat are lucky that D-wade is going off. Otherwise it would of been over. Yes it is a team effort, but if D-wade was playing like he did in Chicago it would of been over Dallas winnin 4-0. Lets go Mavs fuck lebron.

You can't beat the German Assassin sorry. Game 5 93-85 Dallas. Lebron is predicted to score 25+ haha lets see more than 15. The heat are lucky that D-wade is going off. Otherwise it would of been over. Yes it is a team effort, but if D-wade was playing like he did in Chicago it would of been over Dallas winnin 4-0. Lets go Mavs fuck lebron.

Hell yea I want the Mavs to win.. They just need to have less turnovers and they will be alright.

Dirk back to full strength, LeBron James choking under pressure... on the other hand, two games at Miami if they go to game 7... tough call. I'll be rooting for the Mavs but I won't be surprised if the Heat win.

The Miami Heat are going to take this home! I have faith in Miami, Dwyane Wade, and Lebron James. Wade will get his 2nd and Lebron will get his first ring!

That in bold will never happen. His only chance will be these finals.

Well.. Yeah I agree with you. I'm just waiting for one of Lebron's dick riders to show up.

Hey even if he does win one.. Its not as special if he did it with the cavs.. Would've been so much better and I would have had so much more respect for him.

Hey even if he does win one.. Its not as special if he did it with the cavs.. Would've been so much better and I would have had so much more respect for him.

I'm a true Heat fan and I agree with you. Lebron winning a ring in Cleveland would've been better.

I'm a true Heat fan and I agree with you. Lebron winning a ring in Cleveland would've been better.

I don't know if it was said, but what happened to D-wade in the 1st or 2nd quarter where he got hurt. Was it a injury or what?

I don't know if it was said, but what happened to D-wade in the 1st or 2nd quarter where he got hurt. Was it a injury or what?

I'm not sure but it seems like Miami isn't going to to win. :(

We still have Game 6 and 7 and its in MIAMI. We will not lose in Miami.

You already lost 1 in Miami.

\

Terry Mr.Luck?

Having 3 great shots in a row is not luck.

Dallas needs to bring it. JJ killed it tonight, so did Terry and of course Dirk just has to keep being Dirk. I like to see Chandler and Steveson wake up too. Chandler went huge on defence though. Game 6 will be 97-90 Dallas. With Miami leading in the 4th quarter and Lebron choking in the 4th quarter again. What does he have 6 points in the 4th quarter in 5 games?

You already lost 1 in Miami.

Having 3 great shots in a row is not luck.

Dallas needs to bring it. JJ killed it tonight, so did Terry and of course Dirk just has to keep being Dirk. I like to see Chandler and Steveson wake up too. Chandler went huge on defence though. Game 6 will be 97-90 Dallas. With Miami leading in the 4th quarter and Lebron choking in the 4th quarter again. What does he have 6 points in the 4th quarter in 5 games?

Lebron is already starting to choke when it really matters. Yea he put up a lot of points and shit, but hey he couldn't do anything in the 4th.

Lebron is already starting to choke when it really matters. Yea he put up a lot of points and shit, but hey he couldn't do anything in the 4th.

Not in this series he hasn't if D-wade wasn't going off with 2 30+ games Dallas would of won already. It is a shame Dirk put up what 36 pts and Dallas lost, his last shot to tie in Game 3 was mad close. Should be over with Dallas celebrating. Oh well they will have to wait until Sunday now.

D-Wade will do what he does best and turn that clutch mode on. This playoff series Wade has been playing at a MJ level. Games 6 and 7 will be ours and so will the rings.

D-Wade will do what he does best and turn that clutch mode on. This playoff series Wade has been playing at a MJ level. Games 6 and 7 will be ours and so will the rings.

False not at MJs level. Neither Lebron or Wade will reach that. They are not even on Kobys level.

I am having trouble deciding who to go with for the last game or last 2 games. I guess I am just a bystander. Jet went crazy, I knew DWade wouldn't sit out and he still played up to par even with the injury. LeBron messed around and got a triple double. I guess Dallas just played better, it's crazy to think that Jose Juan Barea is 5'10 and doing all of this in the NBA. I am 5'10!

I am having trouble deciding who to go with the last game(s). Dirk did his thing, Jet went crazy and was flying all over! Dwayne Wade got injured, missed a lot of the game and still played up to par. LeBron messed around and got a triple double. Dallas just played better. You know who keeps impressing me is Jose Juan Barea, that guy is 5'10 and making it in the NBA Finals. I am 5'10!

Yea he has the balls to drive it in on 6 footers and 7 footers. And makes em.. I think he will be a very valuable player through out the next final games.