Sign in to follow this  
Zoxopirezox Jared

Job

What is your job? Lexington (taking care of mentally (retarded) disabled people.

How much do you make an hour? $9.05

How many Hours do you work a week? 30 or so but will be going down to my summer job listed below.

What are your hours? 9-2

Do you like your job? Yes.

What is your job? Scuba Diving to remove Eurasion Milfoil

How much do you make an hour? $19.25

How many Hours do you work a week? 20

What are your hours? 7-12

Do you like your job? Love it.

What is your job?

How much do you make an hour?

How many Hours do you work a week?

What are your hours?

Do you like your job?

Shelf stocker

$8.00 (minimum wage)

About 16 a week on average

4:30am-9 about 4 days a week

The work I do makes time go by fast, but getting up at 4am is fucking terrible.

What is your job? Scuba Diving to remove Eurasion Milfoil

How much do you make an hour? $19.25

How many Hours do you work a week? 20

What are your hours? 7-12

Do you like your job? Love it.

I was looking for "Cnc shop, bf got me a job" and i was disappointed.

What is your job? Juvenile Probation Officer Intern

How much do you make an hour? 25$

How many Hours do you work a week? 20 hours

What are your hours? 12pm - 4pm

Do you like your job? It's fun, just not fun seeing so many black kids going in and out of the juvenile hall. Be cool to see some Asians going in once a while, so I could communicate with them easily.

What is your job? Juvenile Probation Officer Intern

How much do you make an hour? 25$

How many Hours do you work a week? 20 hours

What are your hours? 12pm - 4pm

Do you like your job? It's fun, just not fun seeing so many black kids going in and out of the juvenile hall. Be cool to see some Asians going in once a while, so I could communicate with them easily.

When I was taking a Criminal Justice course I had to intern for a Juvie Probational Office for 2 weeks in a terrible city. It was scary as fuck.

Guest Urethra Alfredo

Landscaper.

10 dorra.

30-50

7-~6

I work with Mexicans. Come at me.

Shift Supervisor/Asst. Store Manager

$9

I get anywhere from 0 to 40 hours a week. It increases when I'm out of school and is 0 when I want a week off. Boss is flexible with me.

My hours vary every week. I can work at any time from 6:00AM to 12:00AM on Saturday/Sunday. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, I would usually get scheduled between 1:30PM to 11:00PM. Wednesdays and Fridays, I would usually get scheduled between 6:00 to 10:00AM or 4:00PM to 11:00PM. It just depends on when the store needs me or when my boss wants me to work, first. Then, it depends on my schedule and whether or not I want to work, second.

I like my job, gets me exhausted sometimes. I also have a reputation of being the small little funny guy at work.

Guest Urethra Alfredo
Carrying around 400lb blanks get to be too much for you?

Nah, was never steady work. I worked when he was flooded.

When I was taking a Criminal Justice course I had to intern for a Juvie Probational Office for 2 weeks in a terrible city. It was scary as fuck.

LOL, I'm actually interning for a year or so, and if they think I'm fit for the job, they might actually put me into a real training where i become an actually one. but in San Francisco, the blacks kids are just little snitches. All i hear from them everyday. BONQUIQUI did it when I have to call them for check up after I heard a certain case where they are involve.

LOL, I'm actually interning for a year or so, and if they think I'm fit for the job, they might actually put me into a real training where i become an actually one. but in San Francisco, the blacks kids are just little snitches. All i hear from them everyday. BONQUIQUI did it when I have to call them for check up after I heard a certain case where they are involve.

Yeah, I almost got shot at. >.>

Yeah, I almost got shot at. >.>

the fuck? which probation department do you work at? don't they have scanners and shit for weapons? do you go to their houses for check ups to see if they are actually home? cause when I go, I usually go with an actually probation officer or a sheriff

We were going to go check up on a kid and we saw him riding his bike away from his house and so we were chasing him in the car and went past this other house and heard gun shots and then a whole bunch of police officers swarm the street and yeah. So I wasn't getting technically shot at, but I could have been hit. LOL. It was just scary.

Shift Supervisor/Asst. Store Manager

$9

I get anywhere from 0 to 40 hours a week. It increases when I'm out of school and is 0 when I want a week off. Boss is flexible with me.

My hours vary every week. I can work at any time from 6:00AM to 12:00AM on Saturday/Sunday. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, I would usually get scheduled between 1:30PM to 11:00PM. Wednesdays and Fridays, I would usually get scheduled between 6:00 to 10:00AM or 4:00PM to 11:00PM. It just depends on when the store needs me or when my boss wants me to work, first. Then, it depends on my schedule and whether or not I want to work, second.

I like my job, gets me exhausted sometimes. I also have a reputation of being the small little funny guy at work.

Waiter @ retirement home.

$10/hour

35-40 hours per week.

Hours depend on day. Sunday is usually 10 AM-3 PM or 6 AM - 3 PM. Full days are 10:45 AM - 8:30 PM and half days are from 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM.

Not a bad job. Too bad my co workers are drama filled faggots.

We were going to go check up on a kid and we saw him riding his bike away from his house and so we were chasing him in the car and went past this other house and heard gun shots and then a whole bunch of police officers swarm the street and yeah. So I wasn't getting technically shot at, but I could have been hit. LOL. It was just scary.

that seems interesting. our community is pretty boring sometime. but there are a lot of teenagers getting arrested almost everyday.

that seems interesting. our community is pretty boring sometime. but there are a lot of teenagers getting arrested almost everyday.

This city is full of prostitutes, drug dealers, and scary men.

And my city is turning into that. >.<

Lifeguard at my University's aquatic center.

My training is this week and I start next week, so I don't know how many hours I'll work or if I'll like it (I expect I will).

I don't even know how much pays. The last job I had as a biology lab assistant payed $7.25 (minimum wage), and I'm pretty sure this job pays a little more than that.

I'm excited to start though. I'll update in a week or two.

where are you from? cause next summer I have to go to Chicago for a job training and to see how they run their systems over there.

Guest Urethra Alfredo

And you're in cahoots with all of them. :o

Guest Urethra Alfredo
>implying she isn't the first two.

Ooops, the secret's out... :S