Sign in to follow this  
Pinoy

XBox Live Gamer Tags

ya its 1 of the best games and almost no1 like it here

wtfs with that

That's what I meant.

I'll agree, it may get boring after only,

but that's only because you've been playing it for 8 hours straight :P.

When it's at that point, I'll pop in CoD4.

That's what I meant.

I'll agree, it may get boring after only,

but that's only because you've been playing it for 8 hours straight :P.

When it's at that point, I'll pop in CoD4.

lol 8 hours.... btw have u gotten any of the achivements on halo3 that u need live for?

Yeah, like spartan officer, etc.

Like those.

did u get 2 for 1

or steppin razor

or We’re in for some Chop

or Maybe Next Time Buddy

to me those look the hardest

I didn't get those yet, partly because I'm always playing Social,

but Steppin' Razor is the easiet out of those three, then it would be maybe next time buddy, and We're in for some chop.

2 for 1.. the spartan shot in FFA? thats hard..

I didn't get those yet, partly because I'm always playing Social,

but Steppin' Razor is the easiet out of those three, then it would be maybe next time buddy, and We're in for some chop.

2 for 1.. the spartan shot in FFA? thats hard..

were in for some chop looks hard lol i cant figure out how to do it cuz tripmines dont do all that much on vehicles

were in for some chop looks hard lol i cant figure out how to do it cuz tripmines dont do all that much on vehicles

Probably on a mongoose or ghost would be your best chance.

Probably on a mongoose or ghost would be your best chance.

if it does work ..... but if there drivin at u u only get a small window of time so that they cant see it in time to dodge it

Um.

I have the achievements for the skulls.

but when I try to get Hayabuysa armor on my spartan, it's locked.

except for the chest piece.

I have like 11, I only wanted the shoulders and plate,

but the shoulders aren't showing up.

*Your guide too ALL achievements. you ask, ill tell.*

Need help OK!</span>

lol. seriously me n my friends are achievement based gamers. my new gt only up to 3.4k now, sucks i know, but my friends still are at 40k+. Ill help you find the EASIEST way possible, loop holes, ect. for all achievements.

#1. Maby next time buddy (take over a vehicle within 10 second of them takeing the vehicle from you in "Free For all Slayer")

this is one of the easiest online achievements. ok. the loop hole is (Free for all) never says ranked.

Get a party of 2-3 ppl and go to rumble pit -dont gots game anymore, cant look it up-

On Snowbound (or Isolation) Get in the vehicle and find a spot where you and your friends get away from other players. help each other take over the one vehicle.

+5 Gamer points

#2. Were in for some chop (deestroy an enemy vehicle with equipment)

2nd easiest. Do this in campain. Tasavo Highway, Difficulty (easy) =Rally point Alpha=

follow the highway toward the encampment of marines on the top of the hill. between the two buildings their should be a combination of 4-5 trip mines (yeah i know)

Destroy all enemys to trigger the wraith. Kill the wraith (found destroying with equipment is phisically impossible) Hint *MAKE SURE THE WARTHOG DOESNT FOLLOW, IT WILL KILL OFF THE CHOPPERS*

Hint2 *shoot the vehicle with plasma weapons. weakoning the guy will not destroy the vehicle. even if the guy dies by the trip mine, does not mean the chopper will.*

IT WILL TAKE YOU MORE THAN ONE TRY. i got it because a marine got back in the warthog, and right before it killed the chooper the warthog ran over the mine instead, but the chopper was close enough for the blow, so the mine blew up the chopper, Owned the Warthog, and splattered me from warthog debree. yeah it was gay, but i got the achievement.

<span style="color:#0000FF">+5 Gamer points

Good luck.

Need help? just ask.

Um.

I have the achievements for the skulls.

but when I try to get Hayabuysa armor on my spartan, it's locked.

except for the chest piece.

I have like 11, I only wanted the shoulders and plate,

but the shoulders aren't showing up.

Well with the hayabuysa armor, To get the Chest piece, collect six Skulls. To get the Shoulders piece, collect nine Skulls. To get the Helmet piece, collect all thirteen Skulls.

So I dont know man, find all 13 and see if that helps.

Well with the hayabuysa armor, To get the Chest piece, collect six Skulls. To get the Shoulders piece, collect nine Skulls. To get the Helmet piece, collect all thirteen Skulls.

To get the chest piece with a bad ass katana slung on your back, finish all of the achievements. <3

Oh, and Pinoy, at the beginning of the list it would be muchos awesome if you could make a list of all the Gamer Tags that have been posted.

I really have been wanting to use a spoiler for a while now.

I did some of them at my friend's house, maybe thats why..

To get the chest piece with a bad ass katana slung on your back, finish all of the achievements. <3

Oh, and Pinoy, at the beginning of the list it would be muchos awesome if you could make a list of all the Gamer Tags that have been posted.

I really have been wanting to use a spoiler for a while now.

I'll compile a list, and edit my first post.

lol you didnt have to enter my friend's GT. i was just saying he got all the achievements. btw, on your show sux, there is one on Blackout "one be4 tv station" first one is in the house after killing the first guy. not that hard. see if you can find the rest =D. (i did on old acc.)