Sign in to follow this  
Pinoy

XBox Live Gamer Tags

I seriously hate Microsoft... I sent my xbox to have a quick hard drive replacement but its been over a month. My friends did the exact same thing with their xbox's and it only took them a week or less.

mail man stole ur xbox man

360 may have better game selection atm, but you can clearly see PS3 is the better made system and one that has better customer support, or at least people who aren't retarded at the shipping branch.

idk my 360 got the red lights and i got a new xbox in like 5 days i think thats preity good + plus a free 3 year warenty.

idk my 360 got the red lights and i got a new xbox in like 5 days i think thats preity good + plus a free 3 year warenty.

It shouldn't break in the first place. And yes now they have extended the warrantry because MS knows how badly made they were.

Lol they prolly shipped it back right when they got it cuz 4 OR 2 red lights means nothing is wrong. what you get, 4?

Thats lame. I just wanna play!! I got COD4 and Assassin's Creed for Christmas and I haven't even played them yet! How dumb is that!?

Lmfao.

Haven't even opened the plastic :P.

360 may have better game selection atm, but you can clearly see PS3 is the better made system and one that has better customer support, or at least people who aren't retarded at the shipping branch.

Yes yes. I agree, the facts are in front.

I had to talk to idiot rednecks when I call 1-800-4MyXBox.

and thanks for sharing FriedRice.

I'm soooo happy, I got my xbox back today at noon!! I also bought Rock Band for it and had some friends over to try it out. I REALLY suck at singing lol.

lol its like u turn it on then get red lights of death :D

lol do you think we should all get together and play either Halo 3 or Gears of War once every week?

great idea but i still dont have my live yet so.... dont start it yet :D

I know, but I'm just saying.

Halo 3, the big blockbuster for the 360, and it's not really liked here.

ya its 1 of the best games and almost no1 like it here

wtfs with that