Sign in to follow this  
Gonepostal2000

Lack of Admining

Today I popped in TTT and there was this guy # 2689 "Soln" STEAM_0:0:17737194 22:34 145 0 active in the server rdming and using mass amout of racism. I urge Wind to post because he was there and saw it all.

Like I said lack of admining cmn guys if we cant keep an admin in each server this is gonna happen a lot.

Report it? Screenshot/Steam ID? Pretty sure that's standard procedure when there's not an admin on. Not to mention, I have (as do other SO's) a steam account that you can message in case something happens that needs immediate attention. If we're available, we'll jump on. Just because an SO isn't on doesn't mean the offender can get away with it.

For reference: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=41875

Pretty much what Tex said. Admins have steam accounts that you can message if something's going on.

Even if my status is "away," most of the time I'll be next to the computer watching TV. I didn't have any messages, otherwise I would've jumped on and taken care of it.

We seriously need a voteban command. I was on before with so many rdm'ers. Or more admins would do

Report it? Screenshot/Steam ID? Pretty sure that's standard procedure when there's not an admin on. Not to mention, I have (as do other SO's) a steam account that you can message in case something happens that needs immediate attention. If we're available, we'll jump on. Just because an SO isn't on doesn't mean the offender can get away with it.

For reference: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=41875

Odds are, at any given time of day or night, there is at least one staff member or SO online. Send one of them a message and I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to come in and help.

And if you can't get ahold of any, get evidence, make a complaint and get them banned. Both you and wind said that he was being extremely racist and rdming. Any screenshots of the racism? Demo of it? Evidence of him RDMing? You're an SO yourself; this should be standard stuff for you.

We seriously need a voteban command. I was on before with so many rdm'ers. Or more admins would do
I like to mention the fact a shit load of people before vote banned so many other user's back in jan.

Ah, I still remember the days where we would votemute/votekick/voteban Vendetta for no reason at all.

Anyway, here's a suggestion for admin-ing on the server: give admin/SO/basic admin to different people that appear different times of the day. From my experiences, most of the SO's currently all go on at the same time. So everyday around the same time, there are several SO's on while, on the other hand, early in the morning/late at night, there are little to none on. And yeah, it's a problem especially with RDM-ers, idiots, causing trouble leading everyone else on the server to rage quit.

Ah, I still remember the days where we would votemute/votekick/voteban Vendetta for no reason at all.

Anyway, here's a suggestion for admin-ing on the server: give admin/SO/basic admin to different people that appear different times of the day. From my experiences, most of the SO's currently all go on at the same time. So everyday around the same time, there are several SO's on while, on the other hand, early in the morning/late at night, there are little to none on. And yeah, it's a problem especially with RDM-ers, idiots, causing trouble leading everyone else on the server to rage quit.

I'd wait to see how it is after June 9th, that is when most highschools are done which might let more people be on during those times.

Here's my one beef with this, Derp. The fact remains that the majority of the time there is at least one Staff or SO on their computer at any time of the day. It's really easy to add them, and msg them "Hey BobMcFaggot is RDMing, halp." Regardless of how many admins we have, there will always be a time when none are on. Players have the responsibility of getting in contact if something goes down. If they're just going to ragequit without informing anyone, we're probably better off without another prepubescent baby whining after every death.

Not only that, but you can also screenshot the End Game message that shows kills to see RDMs etc.

we dont need anymore SOs for the fact that SOs or staff are normally at their computers and can easily be reached.

Did anyone here say we need more SO's? The fact is that there arnt admins on at the right time. What people said is just report it/get an admin on.