Sign in to follow this  
Guest Horny©at

The American War Machine

Guest Horny©at
Damn the stuff from 5:15 about operation Northwoods is really surprising. And crazy.

In my class, since the year finished and all, we're discussing certain government failures and secrets kept from modern America and watching a lot of conspiracy shit like JFK assassination. It's pretty eye opening when you look at all the facts.

Yeah I've heard a lot of this stuff before, good video. I will state, I know I am joining the navy, and with the current state of things and the mindset of most that join, for the record: I am joining for me, not because I'm a super american nationalist meat head. I could care less who's navy I was joining but we seem to have the best, I'll get paid good, I'll get training that will help me for the rest of my life, and if I make it out alive the rest of my life should be pretty smooth too.

Thanks for the vid hornycat

for the record: I am joining for me, I could care less who's navy I was joining

Truthfully, I don't get why you'd say this, since you're wanting to become a United States Navy S.E.A.L. Does this mean you don't care what countries Special Forces you'd end up in? As long as you're the governments classified tool of war?

Cause fuck, man, I wouldn't want to be a Czech Marine, Australian Marine, Dutch Marine, ect. fuck that, I want to be a United States Marine.(Although British Royal Marines would be badass, but they're Commando's...)

Guest Horny©at
Truthfully, I don't get why you'd say this, since you're wanting to become a United States Navy S.E.A.L. Does this mean you don't care what countries Special Forces you'd end up in? As long as you're the governments classified tool of war?

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he means our nationalism blinds us on what really is going.

Cause fuck, man, I wouldn't want to be a Czech Marine, Australian Marine, Dutch Marine, ect. fuck that, I want to be a United States Marine.(Although British Royal Marines would be badass, but they're Commando's...)

It was more to make a point that I'm not doing it because I'm some brainwashed american super-nationalist who wants to go fight wars for no reason. Cause I'm not. I do want to be a SEAL and that's because I look forward to the hell they get put through in training because it will be the ultimate challenge and will make me stronger than I could ever be on my own.

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he means our nationalism blinds us on what really is going.

I have to admit, that with most conspiracy's, I try and look the other way, due to pride of being American. But yet, there is so much in the back of my mind that I know isn't right. I'll watch the video after I get a few things done.

I hate videos like this that make America and Americans in general seem like a bunch of fucking idiots. Yes, many times we go to war for the wrong reasons and there are those people who exploit a war. However, its easy to criticize something with hindsight. The actions we took in dealing with wars was what the majority of people thought was best at the time, and it was a lose-lose situation. If we had not gone to war, this video would be about how not going to war is ruining America and how we are letting other countries around the world spread fear and terror while we sit back and let our all powerful leaders do nothing about it. Also, modern society has not found a better way of running a gigantic country like the United States without elected representatives (rule 100% by the people is not as good as this video makes it sound). Well those are just a few of my comments. Feel free to tell me I am stupid or whatever.

Im joining the US Army: why like Balth its extremely beneficial, i get to kill people and blow stuff up (yes that is fucked up but all people die) and get paid to develop countries (Afghanistan, see Restrepo)

People when thinking in a group think, are just stupid, people in general are stupid. ive met people who cant even locate Texas or Washington DC on the map and these are fully grown adults.

Good video

Also, modern society has not found a better way of running a gigantic country like the United States without elected representatives.

lol @ the idea that america or any other capitalist state is run by elected representatives

lol @ the idea that america or any other capitalist state is run by elected representatives

ur half correct on this, the USA is a Representative Democracy, in which we elect Representatives from each state or region to vote in matters for us

also i wouldnt mind a monarchy or military coupe to fix the diseased and corrupt government that we have in place, need another Andrew Jackson (he hated the thought of corruption)

Guest J_MaFia

lol @ all the dumb fucks who didint already know this... My city was attacked for profit in the middle east, I always new that. Fuck up country is fucked up.

Don't believe any of it except for Northwood, which I can kind of understand. For those who don't know, Northwoods was a proposal made the Joint Chiefs of staff to hijack vehicles and fake bombings in order to gain justification to invade Cuba, which had recently became Communist. It was NEVER accepted and none of the proposals were ever executed or seriously considered. They never were going to target Americans either, they were going to plan a fake attack on Guantanamo or plant a bomb and have it go off without anyone nearby. They would then connect this to Cuba and give themselves a reason to invade Cuba. The reason for these proposals was Cuba's recent choice to become Communist, which I just mentioned. There was suspicion and evidence that there possibly was Missile Launchsites on the island and that is why Soviet Russia had gone through all the trouble to make Cuba Communist. The view on the plan was that by killing a few people, you would be saving the whole country from a nuclear holocaust. The fear of Communism back then was real and I doubt that unless you lived in the era you know what it was like.

As for corruption in the government, there will ALWAYS be corruption in the government. Greed can overtake anyone and cause them to make decisions that would lead them to gain more money if they're in the position to do it. I for one don't see how we profited on Vietnam, Iraq and the wars in the middle east and it's mainly conspiracy bullshit. Oh and the demolition conspiracy about 9/11, have you ever seen a 100 story building get hit by a plane and collapse? Thought so.

Guest J_MaFia

^ oreo were talking about tower 7 dick head. Your're so fucking stupid. It went down for no reason. Didint get hit by a plane.

ur half correct on this, the USA is a Representative Democracy, in which we elect Representatives from each state or region to vote in matters for us

also i wouldnt mind a monarchy or military coupe to fix the diseased and corrupt government that we have in place, need another Andrew Jackson (he hated the thought of corruption)

And how would a monarchy like the one you have in mind do anything but create more corruption and destroy what little involvement the people have in government? In a democracy, the people are ultimately responsible for allowing the politicians they elected to screw around with their country. If you really want change, then stage a protest yourself. Simply complaining about it or even hoping for some great politician to be elected and bring about change won't accomplish anything.

This isn't even about America and the citizens of the US anymore.

Countries like The Netherlands, France and other European countries follow into places like Afghanistan because they don't want to risk losing a ally partnership with the most powerful country on this earth.

It's ridiculous how the US can manipulate it's people and other countries too.

This isn't even about America and the citizens of the US anymore.

Countries like The Netherlands, France and other European countries follow into places like Afghanistan because they don't want to risk losing a ally partnership with the most powerful country on this earth.

It's ridiculous how the US can manipulate it's people and other countries too.

Perhaps it's a sign that the European countries should arm their citizens as Americans are. It's one of those key reasons the Japanese decided it was a huge Con to attack the United States mainland back in World War 2.

Perhaps it's a sign that the European countries should arm their citizens as Americans are. It's one of those key reasons the Japanese decided it was a huge Con to attack the United States mainland back in World War 2.

No, I'm against letting the government arm our citizens, I mean, I want to join the army but I don't want weapons on ordinary civilians, shit will hit fan.

Not much a fan of this video really. Joe Rogan's a cool guy and all but if you're coming in to an argument about war he really does'nt make much of a good point. There were some earmarks in the Iraqi War obviously for a share in the oil industry, but any person that is religious or atheist could recognize the mass murder that Saddam Hussein was directing. And not to mention the fact that he rips on the armed forces calling them bloodsuckers and industrial cocksuckers, well for that Joe Rogan really fucked up on that one he can just go fuck himself. This video actually made me not like Joe Rogan anymore. He should have kept his mouth shut i've heard more believable stories from a town drunk. Thanks for the argument though

shit will hit fan.

Americans have seemed well enough with weapons. Although we have the most imprisoned....But it will come in handy when Battle: Los Angelos becomes real life.

Pointless swearing in this video was pointless. It made me think lesser of him, they should have gotten guy with British accent to narrate. Interesting information though, stuff I have heard before

^ oreo were talking about tower 7 dick head. Your're so fucking stupid. It went down for no reason. Didint get hit by a plane.

You're so right. There's no way it could have been damaged by a building fall down right next to it. /Sarcasm.