Sign in to follow this  
chikendinner

Watch this for skilled video!

Cool vid. I'm fan of mass organization.

Mass organization is baller. Last year we got a bunch of people from my school to do a flash mob in the mall around here it was like 75+ people was fucking awesome.

Mass organization is baller. Last year we got a bunch of people from my school to do a flash mob in the mall around here it was like 75+ people was fucking awesome.

I LOVE DOIGN STUFF LIKE THAT

about 8 months ago, we got 45 people in a flash mob at the mall. We all walked one direction, then at the signal, we all started yelling and running the other direction, acting like we were running away from something. So much fun. We also did things like putting our hands up in the air all at the same time and holding it there. Stuff like populating the food courts, talking loudly, then everyone stops talking at once.

Ive been wanting to hire 3 or 4 pro makeup artists and costume designers to dress us up as zombies. The plan is to populate the park, and just act like zombies. Groups of 6 or 7 walking around. Target a couple of people and chase after them for a few dozen feet, then stop.

about 8 months ago, we got 45 people in a flash mob at the mall. We all walked one direction, then at the signal, we all started yelling and running the other direction, acting like we were running away from something. So much fun. We also did things like putting our hands up in the air all at the same time and holding it there. Stuff like populating the food courts, talking loudly, then everyone stops talking at once.

Ive been wanting to hire 3 or 4 pro makeup artists and costume designers to dress us up as zombies. The plan is to populate the park, and just act like zombies. Groups of 6 or 7 walking around. Target a couple of people and chase after them for a few dozen feet, then stop.

We did a flash freeze mob, we just populated one area and froze in place like some people would be frozen in conversation, tying shoes, talking on cell phones, stuff like that, frozen for....15-30 mins. lol.

which one is your girlfriend?

She is in the mass crowds, hard to point out, but she was involved with the setting it all up =) pretty proud tbh :P

send to all you know! tryin to get it onto everything we can =P

Chikendinner

This video does not deserve to go viral, I am actually debating on whether or not to kill myself for contributing a view.

Best part of the video was the song... BRB SHUFFLING

edit: 2 views SMH...

This video does not deserve to go viral, I am actually debating on whether or not to kill myself for contributing a view.

Best part of the video was the song... BRB SHUFFLING

edit: 2 views SMH...

It's funny because you're endorsing LMFAO.

The gay main characters were annoying, but the mass amount of people involved is pretty awesome.

Do you live near St. Louis? I would so fucking do this.

Starts out kinda weird but from 1:40 on it's good, "what the ell wrong w y'aaaalll" I miss England's great female accents xD

3:56 dance is too epic man, that guy is a player with his timing.

+Also do you have smartboards in every room? Our poor school could only afford like 2 of those.

Hah well we only had 180 students at my high school! Needless to say ball night was between close friends and no one had an official date.

Starts out kinda weird but from 1:40 on it's good, "what the ell wrong w y'aaaalll" I miss England's great female accents xD

3:56 dance is too epic man, that guy is a player with his timing.

+Also do you have smartboards in every room? Our poor school could only afford like 2 of those.

yeahh we have smartboards in every room in my old school and all the ones in the area.....

Chikendinner

Hah well we only had 180 students at my high school! Needless to say ball night was between close friends and no one had an official date.

So it turned into more of an orgy than just getting some from your prom date later that night? XD