Sign in to follow this  
EchoFourTwelve

sG T-Shirt time.

I don't have the biceps to sport a jersey.

illogical, there is a way to do usernames. It would be more pricy though.

I don't have the biceps to sport a jersey.

illogical, there is a way to do usernames. It would be more pricy though.

meh. thats why i said option. if its not too pricey i'd pay for it.

I like that but it bothers me that the joinsg thing is way bigger than the actual logo. switch the places and up the size of the logo and make the site smaller and daddy like.

That website is extremely limited to what amount of space you have.

Could we please have the t-shirts fitted? I like it kinda tight, show off the biceps/pecs a bit lol, but seriously. DO IT.

When our logo is decided, we should obviously have that one the front, then on the back we should have www.syndicate-gamers.net on the upper part going from shoulder to shoulder.

FUCK YES. I too like fitted shirts... and we should have jiyeon's little at like the bottom left. i'll do a mockup asap :P

@TABOO: FUCK I LIKE IT. DO IT... just tone down the "joinsg.net" part. lol

http://www.customink.com/lab/?cid=ccx0-000j-as1x

I kindal like the join sG under the logo :P

Hmm.... we could each have our own personalized sweaters... that'd be sweet lmao.

Do we haaaaaaaaave to put the site on there? lol cant it just run on the collar? :P

haha possibilities are endless.

let's come to a final conclusion with the motto and logo before we do anything. then we can shoot out our ideas.

anyone know a place to make good vinyl stickers (or high quality stickers like the ones you put on car bumprs).

I'd wear Jiyeon's on the front, maybe have chruch's near the bottom corner, like an official logo, or on the shoulders.

haha possibilities are endless.

let's come to a final conclusion with the motto and logo before we do anything. then we can shoot out our ideas.

anyone know a place to make good vinyl stickers (or high quality stickers like the ones you put on car bumprs).

why not use fiber paint. its easyer then stickers.

Could we please have the t-shirts fitted? I like it kinda tight, show off the biceps/pecs a bit lol, but seriously. DO IT.

When our logo is decided, we should obviously have that one the front, then on the back we should have www.syndicate-gamers.net on the upper part going from shoulder to shoulder.

more like fat imo.

no its not LOL

Why not get em mass produced? I'm sure we can find some place that offers good shipping and reasonable prices.

more like fat imo.

Not sure if being an asshole.

Why not get em mass produced? I'm sure we can find some place that offers good shipping and reasonable prices.

i just assume :]

so it make an ass out of you and me

i'd be down to mass produce anything once we finalize things ;).

Cus i doubt the sales would be all that good. unless you guys get like, 100 and when they sell out, they are done.

Cus i doubt the sales would be all that good. unless you guys get like, 100 and when they sell out, they are done.

lol. If we actually put effort into carrying this out, I think we can perhaps ask a company to make like 500-1000 stickers, and we sell them at a decent price.

Sign in to follow this