Sign in to follow this  
Masa

Although I love jailbreak, i have some thoughts about it.

Guest Sandy Balls
Rebelling on the T side is where it's at. Only time I'm on ct is if rounds are being impaired by lack of capable wardens.

Lately I'm on ct to fuck with the cts, and do random shit with panda.

Lately for me ive joined CT to ask my famous question of famous questions, but the players/Ts are always too retarded to answer or to use google. its so fun fuckin with other ppl's minds. When im warden again,,, you'll see....you'll see.

Lately for me ive joined CT to ask my famous question of famous questions, but the players/Ts are always too retarded to answer or to use google. its so fun fuckin with other ppl's minds. When im warden again,,, you'll see....you'll see.

Yeah, i do music trivia or other trivia than the reaction trivia of 2+2=?

But well, most people do not want to learn how to use google to find the answer out :(.

Also, caterpi, cant see it now, it violated the TOS :(.

Masa, your mic is really annoying and you're one of the reasons I barely play jailbreak anymore. Juss sayin.

Yeah, i do music trivia or other trivia than the reaction trivia of 2+2=?

But well, most people do not want to learn how to use google to find the answer out :(.

Also, caterpi, cant see it now, it violated the TOS :(.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT:

TRIVIA IS FOR FAGGOTS

THAT IS ALL

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT:

TRIVIA IS FOR FAGGOTS

THAT IS ALL

TRIVIA IS FOR FAGGOTS UNLESS U ASK MY ULTIMATE QUESTION OR BLOODY BUNNY FUNNY LUNNY BUNNY TRIVIA. that is all.

TRIVIA IS FOR FAGGOTS UNLESS U ASK MY ULTIMATE QUESTION OR BLOODY BUNNY FUNNY LUNNY BUNNY TRIVIA. that is all.

Nope, trivia is still for faggots.

Guest Sandy Balls
Nope, trivia is still for faggots.

yup.

Masa you need to get a new mic, its really hard to hear what your saying when you're warden.

@aero yup.

yup.

Masa you need to get a new mic, its really hard to hear what your saying when you're warden.

@aero yup.

sandy balls bro, thats sooo hypocritical, i see you in JB all the time, u'd be considered a JB fag too. so step into the light. join us. the enlightened few. :D

Guest Sandy Balls
sandy balls bro, thats sooo hypocritical, i see you in JB all the time, u'd be considered a JB fag too. so step into the light. join us. the enlightened few. :D

Never said I wasent an JB fag, I was just agreeing with aero.

My mic really isent that bad if thats what you're talking about, im really quiet.

P.S my mic was only working badly becuz my foreign exchange student was playing music in the background, fucking wiht my mic. ppl who know jailbreak, know my mic has gotten better lately, due to the idea of me putting it away from my mouth instead of deep throating it like i was doing before. becuz thats the only way to play, deep throating the mic. its the only method to use the mic.... -_-

P.S my mic was only working badly becuz my foreign exchange student was playing music in the background, fucking wiht my mic. ppl who know jailbreak, know my mic has gotten better lately, due to the idea of me putting it away from my mouth instead of deep throating it like i was doing before. becuz thats the only way to play, deep throating the mic. its the only method to use the mic.... -_-

Lol. Set it on your lap, like i do. If i have it sitting on the desk, people say they can't hear me. And if i have it sitting infront of the keyboard, its too loud.

Your mic may suck, but its the fact that there is a ton of bass to it :/

Also @ Beer, trivia may be gay, but a few maps there's barely anything to do on there. Post some games you like to do that are fun for everyone. Not fucked up orders, but actual Games.