Sign in to follow this  
Sooners

Mavericks sweep Lakers

Im a lakers fan but that was just dumb.. trade him for Howard next season... all he does it get injured.

So many people are like, nawww, that ain't gonna happen...

loltheydumb. Though they might be willing to trade Gasol too if he keeps up being a bitch -.-

gasol + bynum = Howard + 2 (maybe a shooter?)

could happen :L

Happy the Mavericks and the Heat won. So glad there is finally a year w/o Celtics/Lakers in the finals. ;).

Thunder, Bulls, Mavericks and Heat would be a nice set of teams for the conference finals.

Howard is worth 20 Bynums... if I were Orlando I keep Howard and get a different supporting cast. A lot of the trade proposals I see between Orlando and LA are basically gift wrapping Howard to the Lakers, I don't think they are as dumb as Memphis the way they shipped off Gasol.

Howard is worth 20 Bynums... if I were Orlando I keep Howard and get a different supporting cast. A lot of the trade proposals I see between Orlando and LA are basically gift wrapping Howard to the Lakers, I don't think they are as dumb as Memphis the way they shipped off Gasol.

We need speed.. Like Chris Paul..