Sign in to follow this  
fatb0y

Syndicate Gamers Logo Contest! [Voting]

Well gee, it's not like a chibi logo is going to sway people into an idea of what the clan represents.

Or that the comparisons you made were acronyms, not actual objects (other than the golden arches which still signifies a letter).

For a gaming clan, I don't like the abnormal head, cute little cs guy. It is like we are planning on creating a sitcom with a cute, lovable terrorist that he interacts with.

I think you are just made that people are not voting for yours (even though admittedly, they are really good). Listen, sG is not a "badass" clan like other clans. Like the current motto says, we are a casual gaming community. A cute little CSS guy goes perfectly with it. You aren't supposed to take this whole shit so seriously.

I do like Always' edit that he posted in the thread earlier that doesn't have the hat or smoke or weird fingers.

Thanks :) Those weird fingers were ment to represent "guns" in a finger pose lol.

I think you are just made that people are not voting for yours (even though admittedly, they are really good). Listen, sG is not a "badass" clan like other clans. Like the current motto says, we are a casual gaming community. A cute little CSS guy goes perfectly with it. You aren't supposed to take this whole shit so seriously.

this

A cute little cs guy makes us look like a bunch of faggots...

Churches is casual, has the logo and the title. Works perfect.

Fact that the current motto and the current logo are changing your argument is invalid.

I mentioned previously I don't think they picked the best of my entries, that I think all of the ones chosen were poor, and that I want to see iAlwaysFail's logo with the fingers in more detail, because I think it is the sharpest of the bunch.

I also stated I wanted to see more of Evergreen's. It is a forum. We are supposed to express our likes and dislikes with things that affect the community, are we not? I'm not yelling, insulting, or really getting into any heat with anyone, so I'm not sure what you butting into the conversation does for this thread.

Jiyeon: I'm not saying the logo must represent the community or whatever. I'm saying using a chibi figure is silly in my opinion.

I mentioned previously I don't think they picked the best of my entries, that I think all of the ones chosen were poor, and that I want to see iAlwaysFail's logo with the fingers in more detail, because I think it is the sharpest of the bunch.

I also stated I wanted to see more of Evergreen's. It is a forum. We are supposed to express our likes and dislikes with things that affect the community, are we not? I'm not yelling, insulting, or really getting into any heat with anyone, so I'm not sure what you butting into the conversation does for this thread.

Jiyeon: I'm not saying the logo must represent the community or whatever. I'm saying using a chibi figure is silly in my opinion.

You just said that this is a forum where people express their opinions, so I did just that.

All that I am saying is that it seemed that you were mad because people weren't voting for you.

And I think that the CSS guy would go perfectly with that clan lol

You just said that this is a forum where people express their opinions, so I did just that.

All that I am saying is that it seemed that you were mad because people weren't voting for you.

And I think that the CSS guy would go perfectly with that clan lol

You didn't argue my position, just my motives behind my position. That is my point.

You didn't argue my position, just my motives behind my position. That is my point.

But I also stated my opinion in the same post...

But I also stated my opinion in the same post...

Mixed in with an attack on me "taking it too seriously." If you want to state your opinion, then do it. Don't go after other people for having differing opinions.

Agreed. I sensed this a while ago.

Did your spidey senses keep you from reading?

I think all the options in the vote blow.

Take the body off that render and it would look pretty damn schmexy.

Also, I voted for Jiyeon's initally. So yeah.

Church, Jiyeon, Evergreen, iAlwaysFail, and Christmas

You 5 will have until May 20th to submit a redesign before staff deliberates. Please submit what you feel is as close to a final product as possible. If you do not submit a redesign, the design from this thread will be used during staff discussion.

Please send me the redesigns as a PM. Good luck, have fun guys.