Sign in to follow this  
fatb0y

Syndicate Gamers Logo Contest! [Voting]

When does this poll close?

it's up at the top under the poll question and view poll results

This poll will close on 05-11-2011 at 03:13 PM

Just throwing it out there... but couldn't we combine the top-voted logos?

For example, Jiyeon's has no words and Church's 'Syndicate Gamers' could go above/below it. Evergreen's/Jiyeon's picture could be the small website image next to the URL. Just something to think about.

edit: I want's that renderized sketch as my spray.

My vote wasn't changed from Jiyeon to Church... can someone get on that for me? ^^

That's a lie, because Clay did it last night. This is the exact reason why I shut vote swapping down-- abuse of the system. Nice try though. It's a shame we can't even trust people to do something as simple as being honest on a poll.

Can we halt voting, and just have these 10 people redo a design w/ a little more incentive (i.e. a $20 bonus to 1st place)? Capitalism and competition will weed out the chaff! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: Logo Style.

I would see Caterpi's text on a logo before Church's.

someone has been hitting that haterade a bit to much

Can we halt voting, and just have these 10 people redo a design w/ a little more incentive (i.e. a $20 bonus to 1st place)? Capitalism and competition will weed out the chaff! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: Logo Style.

They're getting free sG merchandise.

They're getting free sG merchandise.

Woo hoo?

Edit: Oh wait, now I see. M'bad. I'd work hard for a free game from fatboy too.

That's a lie, because Clay did it last night. This is the exact reason why I shut vote swapping down-- abuse of the system. Nice try though. It's a shame we can't even trust people to do something as simple as being honest on a poll.

No one confirmed it, so I wasn't aware as you had called a halt to the voting directly after it and didn't say it was changed.

Winner is getting a free game of their choice through steam.

Runner up, (and im starting to think there is gonna be one) will get honorable mention.

EDIT:

blackjack didn't make that. fatboy did notice the penis' all up in it. Blackjack just added it into the motd

To be clear, Blackjack had nothing to do with that image. Blackjack didn't even put it into the MOTD. I made the image and Klark put it in the MOTD.

Blackjack was a travesty like the whole Hobo thing.... Oh klark...

Woo hoo?

Edit: Oh wait, now I see. M'bad. I'd work hard for a free game from fatboy too.

;)

Good luck to all the finalists. I like Jiyeon's little bubble man :D

Winner is getting a free game of their choice through steam.

Runner up, (and im starting to think there is gonna be one) will get honorable mention.

EDIT:

To be clear, Blackjack had nothing to do with that image. Blackjack didn't even put it into the MOTD. I made the image and Klark put it in the MOTD.

Blackjack was a travesty like the whole Hobo thing.... Oh klark...

I knew you made that logo, I guess Klark is being confused with Blackjack, go figure..lol

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REVOTE, TELL US AND WE CAN SWITCH YOUR VOTE.

Back at page 11 Rubber Johnny and I asked if we could have our vote's changed (to Jiyeon, because it wasn't originally on the ballot). Just wondering if that's going to be done or not, considering the second quote above.

Back at page 11 Rubber Johnny and I asked if we could have our vote's changed (to Jiyeon, because it wasn't originally on the ballot). Just wondering if that's going to be done or not, considering the second quote above.

He said this before Rubber Johnny posted.

Ok, hold on switching votes: need to talk with Jason to see a way to confirm who voted which way, a lot of potential for abuse here. OTHER STAFF: DO NOT ALTER THE POLL. We will know if you do.

Ace, another option that I think fatb0y is working for a "favorite" icon (the little icon to the left of the website URL in your address bar or tab) is just the head of the counter-strike guy with an sG on the helmet or something.

That plus above in your post with what he said. I would say.. no

Yep I requested change from Church to Jiyeon, because I think Jiyeon's has the most potential for an awesome looking logo. I liked yours too Church, wasn't just pure 1 spam or a can of haterade :P

I think a mix of the 2 would be cool.