Sign in to follow this  
Jopo

Silence Hunter

Okay, so this is for the real Scout pro's.

- Silence Hunter

Original Idea.

Scout only! No pistols/knife.

Required lvl 3800+

Skills::

6 Skills/8 lvls each.

- Steel Body: Your steel body protects u from bullets. (50% evade on chest shots!)

- Camouflage: You hide yourself for the enemy. (75% invisibility)

- Sharp Shooter: The further the distance, the higher the damage.

- Escape: When you get shot, u disappear. ( 100% invisibility, except your Scout!)

- Assassinate: You don't need the scope. (50+ damage when you no scope someone at max lvl.) I don't know if this is possible to script.

- Feel Free: [Teleport Ultimate] Fly with the birds.

I like but assassinate is so OP, with a scout no scoping is ridiculously easy. Lets just do +dmg not an instant kill, and maybe 80-85% invis and the race would be perfect since theres no speed or longjump.

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of perfect invisibility myself unless it's on a knife race cause they need the support. Lower that and change Assassinate into a reasonable figure and I may accept this.

- Steel Body: Your steel body protects u from bullets. Delete

- Camouflage: You hide yourself for the enemy. (82% invisibility)

- Sharp Shooter: The further the distance, the higher the damage.

- Escape: When you get shot, u disappear. ( 100% invisibility, except your Scout!)

- Assassinate: You don't need the scope. (50+ damage when you no scope someone at max lvl.) I don't know if this is possible to script.Would be pretty unique skill.

- Feel Free: [Teleport Ultimate] Fly with the birds. I'm thinking a cooldown of 8 seconds maybe?

You should focus more on the inivisiblity and stealth of the race rather then giving it straight up evasion. Scouts don't make very much sound, making it perfect for stealthier type races. I'd reccomend replacing steel Body with another skill that gives low grav. This enables the class to give it more of assassin feel by giving it the ability to hide in obscure spots.