Sign in to follow this  
squirrelbait

what happened to sg - Deal with it

Ok so we went from being a bunch of badasses who were most of us over half way mature to little kids that troll and post things about banned words... I really miss the old community and the welcomeness in it and it would be great to be rid of the childish attitudes and try to keep a more level headed thing going on like we used to... Also i would like to point out the lack of leadership ive seen in the days ive been back the whole thing about banable words and nobody got an infraction even tho they were blantly using them... also i was in a game for 10 min the other day and there was a guy that had the name ni**er and nobody really said anything about it... really guys we need to pull ourselves together and do things like we used to... With a no fucks given policy and your banned after a warning... Im sure almost everyone that was here in UV times would agree with me and would like to see something of our old selves in our new selves

Guest J_MaFia

Shit changes what you gonna do.

Ok so we went from being a bunch of badasses who were most of us over half way mature to little kids that troll and post things about banned words... I really miss the old community and the welcomeness in it and it would be great to be rid of the childish attitudes and try to keep a more level headed thing going on like we used to... Also i would like to point out the lack of leadership ive seen in the days ive been back the whole thing about banable words and nobody got an infraction even tho they were blantly using them... also i was in a game for 10 min the other day and there was a guy that had the name ni**er and nobody really said anything about it... really guys we need to pull ourselves together and do things like we used to... With a no fucks given policy and your banned after a warning... Im sure almost everyone that was here in UV times would agree with me and would like to see something of our old selves in our new selves

I find your writing ability and your criticism of people for being little kids very ironic when considered together.

Shit changes what you gonna do.

Shit changes, yes but it sucks when it changes for the worse and staff sits by and lets it happen.

I find your writing ability and your criticism of people for being little kids very ironic when considered together.

So because of his grammar, his point is invalid? The OP got it right.

little kids that ... post things about banned words
since I've come back, it's started deteriorating pretty rapidly.

I'm not saying anything, I'm just outlining that particular phrase so that you might better understand who this thread is directed at.

Anyway, squirrel, shit happens. When mature people go AWOL and aren't around to STOP little kids from getting in, little kids get in. Staff votes are heavily based on the community reaction to individuals, and if you aren't around to have a voice... well... you don't have a voice. It's tautological.

Guest J_MaFia

Theres always Drama going on on these fourms lol.

You haven't seen shit yet.

Seriously... we haven't had good drama in months.... since that Konah guy. And that was decent at best.

Guest J_MaFia

Every time I flush though :>o

Seriously... we haven't had good drama in months.... since that Konah guy. And that was decent at best.

i would love to punch him in the chest, scratch that sparta kick him in the chest

Nope, good drama is hard to come by these days. (inb4staffleakaboutfuturedrama?)

idk what happened to sg im still a newfag when do i get oldfag status

in a couple more years, assuming 2012 doesn't end your chances.

I don't remember who that is, so i'm going to agree with you that it couldn't have been too good. We need p2 to come back or something, and have a pizza party.

lol all oldfags know what he means by this... P2 and his bullshit haha

and they know this, little kids didnt get into the clan when he was incharge, but things do change so this thread is going no where