Sign in to follow this  
Church

Ezio Auditore da Firenze [K]

General

* Ezio Auditore da Firenze / Ezio Auditore

* Idea From Assassin's Creed Games

* knife race

* Any shop item restrictions are up for suggestion.

Skills::

6 Skill 10 levels each.

Hidden Blade - No one sees this coming till its to late ( dmg 9%/level )

Stealth Assassin - You Blend in to your surrounding ( invis 7.5%/level / 10% more if standing still )

Forgettable Face - You always look like someone they know ( disguise 10%/level )

Eagle Eyes - You have a way to see things others might not ( Sloth / Stalker Ability to see enemies on spawn for 2 secs 1/per level )

Assassin Agility - Effectively move your body to dodge incoming attacks. ( 4% / level )

Assassin's Pistol - Even in times like this. You have something up yer sleeve. ( Ulti Spawn a 1 shot USP for 5 secs / 15 sec cool down / 10% Chance per level / +8dmg /level )

Edit - Added in more invis and added more damage to the skill and ulti

Edit2 - Took away no footsteps beacuse it would destroy the ulti. Adding in dodge for defensive.

Edit3 - made the Eagle Eye an Ability

very very underpowered. Try adding more invis and speed. 20% damage isnt gonna do anything honestly. maybe make the ultimate a teleport like human alliance, but make it turn 100% invis while teleporting(maybe like 4 seconds of 100% invis or some shit with a 6-10 seconds cooldown) i'll try to think of more suggestions.

I like the idea behind the ultimate; stays true to Ezio in AC2. I also agree that it is underpowered in some regard. The hidden blade is an instant kill in AC2, so I think the damage needs to be >20%. A stab would only hit for like +10 extra damage, most +damage knife races give you like +40 or something crazy like that. Also, I think you should make the invis more like theif's. You become more invisible the slower you are moving, it makes more sense, and relates back to the game a little bit more. You could also think about adding poison damage as you can do in the game, and spawning with a smoke grenade bc you get smoke bombs in the game.

Another thought, maybe far fetched, but what if you add an ability that lets you choose your weapon and would thus give you an extra bonus. So like with hidden blade it would be default, but then with sword maybe you could get a parry or counter type passive. <- this maybe not so much a good idea, but it just came to mind and I thought I would share.

Yeah underpowered as fuck, 50% invis might as well be no invis, 20% damage might as well be none cause itll still take at least 2 hits to kill someone, needs to be way boosted, I love the idea but you need to pump it up some more. I suggest skitt's teleport idea, or make your one shot pistol do +100 damage because there is a good chance you might miss anyways, also, I'd suggest a smoke bomb skill that does the whole invis when you are shot at skill. And possibly and invisibility while standing still.

I just mainly wanted to throw the idea out. Also something that isn't done so often. So I will add in some idea once there are more.

I really wanted to break away form telephoning and other similar knife races. yet still bring in some old stuff in a new way :3

edit added in damage to skill and ulti and more invis.

Pistol seems a little UP'd to me still...

+7/level is all fine and good, but it's a USP, and it's only got one shot, so...methinks needs more damage to be worth it :L

Pistol seems a little UP'd to me still...

+7/level is all fine and good, but it's a USP, and it's only got one shot, so...methinks needs more damage to be worth it :L

1 shot ever 15 secs

it once maxed would be 1 USP bullet + 70 dmg..

Fuck, I was gunna come in here an say I hate the race cause church thought of it bit I actually like it :(. A bit underpowered though

Another idea for this race: throwing knives ability( or just ultimate)=gives you a compact(most accurate pistol) with 2-3 bullets that deal a lot of dmg for 10 seconds, then strips you back to your knife again.

Fuck, I was gunna come in here an say I hate the race cause church thought of it bit I actually like it :(. A bit underpowered though

lol

Although the invis increased, I just realized that this knife race has no speed/maneuverability bonus. In this case, I still think having a theif-like (WHY IS THEIF NOT SPELLED THIEF?!) invisibility would work well with this. The race will make the player be patient and wait to get his kills which would eliminate some of the needed speed aspect on many knife races if played in this regard. Suggested 60% running, 75% walking, 90% standing still. Knife and all other equipment should have the same invisibility as well.

As for the pistol, are you trying to make it a one shot, one kill type thing? If that is the case, I would say a 1 shot deagle with the bonus damage. Also, spawning the pistol should make you more visible, like 50% or something, so as to be fair.

Please no more wall hack races, feels like Sloth should've been the only race to get it, and I guess Stalker for is name.

Agree with aero on the no more wallhax races stalker its acceptable on considering its a knife race , sloth its acceptable only cuz your a fat bastard that could die at any moment unless u shift walk the entier map , if the race has wallhacks its gotta have downsides to it , considering this race has a pistol ult that will do +70 damage which is basically a 1 shot on races that dont have extra hp wallhacks just seem a bit extreme to me. Minus the wallhacks i think the race is pretty pimp looking.

having a theif-like invisibility would work well with this. The race will make the player be patient and wait to get his kills which would eliminate some of the needed speed aspect on many knife races if played in this regard. Suggested 60% running, 75% walking, 90% standing still. Knife and all other equipment should have the same invisibility as well.

I like this,

It ties in with the idea of it being an assassin, the more you move the more noticeable you become, and you have to be patient too.

Yeah underpowered as fuck, 50% invis might as well be no invis, 20% damage might as well be none cause itll still take at least 2 hits to kill someone, needs to be way boosted, I love the idea but you need to pump it up some more. I suggest skitt's teleport idea, or make your one shot pistol do +100 damage because there is a good chance you might miss anyways, also, I'd suggest a smoke bomb skill that does the whole invis when you are shot at skill. And possibly and invisibility while standing still.
Although the invis increased, I just realized that this knife race has no speed/maneuverability bonus. In this case, I still think having a theif-like (WHY IS THEIF NOT SPELLED THIEF?!) invisibility would work well with this. The race will make the player be patient and wait to get his kills which would eliminate some of the needed speed aspect on many knife races if played in this regard. Suggested 60% running, 75% walking, 90% standing still. Knife and all other equipment should have the same invisibility as well.
I like this,

It ties in with the idea of it being an assassin, the more you move the more noticeable you become, and you have to be patient too.

Good to see everyone reads my posts. rofl.

Good to see everyone reads my posts. rofl.

Actually, I posted that suggestion in the reply right before yours. Go check it. I was simply reiterating it =)

I have taken out the whole no footsteps - It would have made his ulti near auto miss. every time. so I added in a defensive skill and added in 10% more invis if standing still.

Who said that?

Church, this race is looking more badass every time you change it.

:) just another idea of the many already on WCS1, however this will be ( if it happens ) my first knife race on WCS 1. My First shot at a knife race is on WCS2 ( Hollow Ichigo )

I think the name is a bit long (just Ezio Auditore,)

Ezio Auditore will work

Please no more wall hack races, feels like Sloth should've been the only race to get it, and I guess Stalker for is name.

It makes the race more balanced, and it seems logical. I don't see the problem.

It makes the race more balanced, and it seems logical. I don't see the problem.

I just figured it would fit him, game + the idea behind an assassin :3