Sign in to follow this  
Church

Ezio Auditore da Firenze [K]

Hidden Blade - No one sees this coming till its to late ( dmg 9%/level )

Stealth Assassin - You Blend in to your surrounding ( invis 7.5%/level / 10% more if standing still )

Forgettable Face - You always look like someone they know ( disguise 10%/level )

Eagle Eyes - You have a way to see things others might not ( Sloth / Stalker Ability to see enemies 10% on spawn per level )

Assassin Agility - Effectively move your body to dodge incoming attacks. ( 4% / level )

Assassin's Pistol - Even in times like this. You have something up yer sleeve. ( Ulti Spawn a 1 shot USP for 5 secs / 15 sec cool down / 10% Chance per level / +8dmg /level )

Hidden Blade/Forgettable Face/Agility = Fine. I may question the damage on HB, but these seem solid.

Eagle Eyes - Like I said in another thread, I REALLY don't want this becoming common. Besides, you already have Stalker that's in works with this shit and that's strong as is. If this is going to be put in, limit it to an ability so you can temporarily sense people. Constantly just kinda makes it easy mode IMO.

Assassin's pistol - Why not just give it 3 bullets and increase the cooldown to 20 seconds? Least then you could do something with it.

Hidden Blade/Forgettable Face/Agility = Fine. I may question the damage on HB, but these seem solid.

Eagle Eyes - Like I said in another thread, I REALLY don't want this becoming common. Besides, you already have Stalker that's in works with this shit and that's strong as is. If this is going to be put in, limit it to an ability so you can temporarily sense people. Constantly just kinda makes it easy mode IMO.

Assassin's pistol - Why not just give it 3 bullets and increase the cooldown to 20 seconds? Least then you could do something with it.

Wouldn't mind the Eagle eye suggestion. as far as the 1 bullet and the 15 secs. is trying to keep it true to the way he used it in game. it took a wale to shot one bullet and then to shoot another. 1 shot 15 sec cool down would takeaway way form that. " OH GUN BAM BAM BAM " but its just a start to it. nurf or a boost to it,to make it better could happen in test phase.

Changed the Eagle Eye to be an ability.

Wouldn't mind the Eagle eye suggestion. as far as the 1 bullet and the 15 secs. is trying to keep it true to the way he used it in game. it took a wale to shot one bullet and then to shoot another. 1 shot 15 sec cool down would takeaway way form that. " OH GUN BAM BAM BAM " but its just a start to it. nurf or a boost to it,to make it better could happen in test phase.

Changed the Eagle Eye to be an ability.

Lets do this. Keep the ult as it is in your first post. We'll leave it as it is on paper and mod it as needed.

Lets do this. Keep the ult as it is in your first post. We'll leave it as it is on paper and mod it as needed.

thats what I meant by nurf or boost bullets and the duration of cool down would be an easy fix :3

I will just state, for the record, that stalker's ability to constantly wall hack people helps and hurts it, depending on its opponent and even the map. I know on aztec trying to knife invisible people with stalker is fubar'd because the blue speckle messes with my vision and depth perception. the only thing it 100% helps is the race's ability to see who is close enough to do a WTFBOOOOOM. So keep that in mind, the ability idea sounds cool, but if it was the same exact as stalker's id be fine with that, especially considering shooting at someone when that blue speckle is in your face would be total dick but balancing.

I will just state, for the record, that stalker's ability to constantly wall hack people helps and hurts it, depending on its opponent and even the map. I know on aztec trying to knife invisible people with stalker is fubar'd because the blue speckle messes with my vision and depth perception. the only thing it 100% helps is the race's ability to see who is close enough to do a WTFBOOOOOM. So keep that in mind, the ability idea sounds cool, but if it was the same exact as stalker's id be fine with that, especially considering shooting at someone when that blue speckle is in your face would be total dick but balancing.

This - Hell I like the idea of being able to turn it on or off when I want too..lol

hurmmm, it looks cool, but I can't help but think you might have stole it 0.0 I remember AWHILE ago a friend of mine doctorpepper posted an idea for a private race in the joinWCS server, currently CEgamers or something that was almost exactly like this.... Then again maybe it is just pure coincidence