Sign in to follow this  
blob

fatboy: The Movie

I think it's amusing how blob is trying to keep this up. Since the negative reviews, he's helped out with the logo/motto contests, created a subforum for the WCS races (Project in the works), helped Jason with the raffle (you guys wanna go through and count up thanks from that post, how many people posted in that thread, admin subscribers, etc?), and probably other stuff that I can't think of right now.

Blob, I expect to see you here: http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=43424&p=562894&viewfull=1#post562894

I think it's amusing how blob is trying to keep this up. Since the negative reviews, he's helped out with the logo/motto contests, created a subforum for the WCS races (Project in the works), helped Jason with the raffle (you guys wanna go through and count up thanks from that post, how many people posted in that thread, admin subscribers, etc?), and probably other stuff that I can't think of right now.

Blob, I expect to see you here: secret staff URL

You sound mad...

...bro

Poor dubbing, though I thought the acting seemed all too genuine. All in all, I expect this movie to go straight to dvd sales.

Poor dubbing, though I thought the acting seemed all too genuine. All in all, I expect this movie to go straight to dvd sales.

Already #1 in japan

MeNsA.jpg

This.

Fatb0y is doing excellent as an Advisor. He's one of the few staff I gave a 10/10 to.

MeNsA.jpg

This.

Fatb0y is doing excellent as an Advisor. He's one of the few staff I gave a 10/10 to.

Weren't sG members the only ones allowed to vote on the Server Officer and Staff one?

MeNsA.jpg

This.

I see what you did there. How many 0's does it take for an advisor to lose his/her poisiton. OVER 9000.

just a joke.

fatboy does handle a lot of things, mostly the dirty stuff when I need someone to talk to someone when I'm too nice to be able to do it myself.