Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Norris

Secret agent

Generally::

* Name: Secret Agent(name is up for discussion or suggestion)

* Idea/Concepts: chuck norris's brain

* Pistol race - Limited to only Fiveseven

* LvL : 3000

* Item restrictions: none

Skills::

* Concussive shot : 15 levels +3% per level chance to do a victim based aoe knockback and 1-2 second distort from every shot u fire from the fiveseven.

* Professionalism: 10 levels +10% chance per level to do +2 damage per bullet missing from clip

* Without a trace: 15 levels: 100% on death explode causing 3 damage per level, heavy aoe knockback and 1-2 second distort with a 5% chance per level to respawn to spawn only. Max 2 respawns.

*Jetpack - flight ultimate: 10 levels - reduces the cooldown of your flight ultimate cooldown by 1 second per level from 10 seconds*at start meaning last level is no cd on flight toggling.

Overall concept is cool, but I'm mad sick of explode-on-death races. I do like the concept of this explosion, however, I think the damage of the explosion should be dropped down and I'd be okay with it. My reasoning for this is you don't deserve to get a kill on explosion if you can't even get them down to like 20 hp (imo, 45 is still a lot).

My reasoning for this is you don't deserve to get a kill on explosion if you can't even get them down to like 20 hp (imo, 45 is still a lot).

...Whereas other explode races do so much more damage...

needs to be consistent imo

...Whereas other explode races do so much more damage...

needs to be consistent imo

Yeah, I know. I guess what I was saying for this one was that either don't have it, or do very low amount of damage. I would like to have no exploding skills at all to be completely honest. I think it's bs. Or then let everyone buy immunity items like you used to be able to. Or at least explosion immunity. Skill's bull.

Still think the dmg should be nerfed. Last 6 bullets will deal 99% of someone's health.

This. But the skill's a good idea, just needs some nerfing.

no percentage dmg please! whenever someone would go zombie, the opponent would just wreck the zombie with this race. This will discourage zombie play A LOT, as if its already pretty discouraged as of right now. I like the concept of the skill, but maybe it could just add damage just based on how much ammo you have in the clip instead of take a percent of enemy's life.

Just thought of something: since there are no restrictions you can get the 50 bullet clip. Would the extra damage factor bullets missing from 50 or the standard 20? Another thing, 45% chance to both aoe knock back and distort seems really high. Just sayin

thankyou for that information it should have the 50 clip restricted i totally forgot to mention that holy crap that damage would be insane

Last bullet, 49% of a zombie's health = roflsup instant death.

I would say either completely restrict it OR only count bullets last AFTER 20. That way if they buy a 50 bullet clip, that's up to them, they just miss out on the bonus damage until after they've shot 30+ bullets.

Now that the damage thing was changed, it looks pretty good.

Only thing I would like to see is a cap on respawns. Cause really, if it could keep spawning it seems that this race could be REALLY annoying with the AoE distort it has as well as all the extra damage. Any opinions on this?

Now that the damage thing was changed, it looks pretty good.

Only thing I would like to see is a cap on respawns. Cause really, if it could keep spawning it seems that this race could be REALLY annoying with the AoE distort it has as well as all the extra damage. Any opinions on this?

id agree with that 2-3 max respawns