Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Illogical

illogical's Application [Accepted]

Wow I'm surprised by the amount of votes he got

@Illogical, I guess I was wrong eh? ;)

Changed a lot, smoked a lot of weed with this guy, chatted with this guy, gamed with this guy, all around cool dude.

Yes 77/60

Yes (staff) - Blob, Sketch, Scopene, Clay, TTD, Daniel, Nova, Empire, Mitch, Junzou, LOPEZ

Yes (community) - Oreo, Don Danzone , Hornycat , Rubber Johnny, PieRow, taboob, SomeGuy, Sportsteen, Caterpi, Jewinator, Shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, Renegade, Renigade, Mimic, Aero, Meowmix, Rawr, Chaos, Music, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2

Abstain -

No (community) -naughty, Shadow

No (staff) -

Yes, don't really know him very well but I seen him active in ts and some of the servers to.

Yes 78/60

Yes (staff) - Blob, Sketch, Scopene, Clay, TTD, Daniel, Nova, Empire, Mitch, Junzou, LOPEZ

Yes (community) - Oreo, Don Danzone , Hornycat , Rubber Johnny, PieRow, taboob, SomeGuy, Sportsteen, Caterpi, Jewinator, Shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, Renegade, Renigade, Mimic, Aero, Meowmix, Rawr, Chaos, Music, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2,Trigga

Abstain -

No (staff) -

Never had any problems with him.

Yes 79/60

Yes (community) - Oreo, Don Danzone , Hornycat , Rubber Johnny, PieRow, taboob, SomeGuy, Sportsteen, Caterpi, Jewinator, Shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, Renegade, Renigade, Mimic, Aero, Meowmix, Rawr, Chaos, Music, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2,Trigga, Amp

Abstain -

No (staff) -

I'm voting no on the grounds that he reminds me way too much of chronx (I don't THINk any more explanation is necessary, but in a nutshell i find him annoying, immature and stupid)

No 78/60

Yes (community) - Oreo, Don Danzone , Hornycat , Rubber Johnny, PieRow, taboob, SomeGuy, Sportsteen, Caterpi, Jewinator, Shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, Renegade, Renigade, Mimic, Aero, Meowmix, Rawr, Chaos, Music, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2,Trigga, Amp

Abstain -

No (community) -naughty, Shadow Nite

No (staff) -

edit: Also, there is no way you are 19 illogical...And why does it feel like people are voting yes b/c of his $50 donation >.>

I'm voting no on the grounds that he reminds me way too much of chronx (I don't THINk any more explanation is necessary, but in a nutshell i find him annoying, immature and stupid)

No 78/60

Abstain -

No (community) -naughty, Shadow Nite

No (staff) -

edit: Also, there is no way you are 19 illogical...And why does it feel like people are voting yes b/c of his $50 donation >.>

how many times am i going to have to explain i just happen to get enough money that i could donate and its just a coincidence that it was before recruitment,go back in other donation threads and i had talked about donating once i got the money. and yes i am nineteen i can confirm that on camera and drivers license. :P

how many times am i going to have to explain i just happen to get enough money that i could donate and its just a coincidence that it was before recruitment,go back in other donation threads and i had talked about donating once i got the money. and yes i am nineteen i can confirm that on camera and drivers license. :P

Don't. Just.... don't.

Haters gonna hate.

i can show u proof about the donations if you don't believe me....

You misunderstand.

I believe you, many of us do, ignore the rest.

Also, my initial response was about the offer to take pictures of your shit.... just don't.

You misunderstand.

I believe you, many of us do, ignore the rest.

Also, my initial response was about the offer to take pictures of your shit.... just don't.

lol fine i guess u get to miss my pretty face :P but in all seriousness i am 19. march 3rd 1992

lol fine i guess u get to miss my pretty face :P but in all seriousness i am 19. march 3rd 1992

Um, no "pretty face" please. Reminds me too much of sean.

I believe that you didnt intentionally post your app 1 day after you donated 50 dollars. I still think, regardless of your intentions, that some people may feel inclined to vote yes after you donate though. Not saying its horrible, you should gain some respect from the community for your donations..i just find it weird that there were like 40 votes for yes before even one no vote, considering how immature you are/can be. Also, if you are 19, you should try to act your age more often, and not your shoe size.

No 77/60

Dont like him on the servers, or on the forums. Immature and gay.

Abstain -

No (community) -naughty, Shadow Nite, EL_PATRON

No (staff) -

I don't like him at all, mean guy and not very likable.

Jk Yes (exact opposite of what i wrote.)

78/60

Yes (community) - Oreo, Don Danzone , Hornycat , Rubber Johnny, PieRow, taboob, SomeGuy, Sportsteen, Caterpi, Jewinator, Shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, Renegade, Renigade, Mimic, Aero, Meowmix, Rawr, Chaos, Music, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2,Trigga, Amp, Fab

Abstain -

No (staff) -

Abstain -

No (staff) -

Illogical, I advise you stop posting in here. You're only hurting your chances.

This. Just because you really are trying to get in this time by acting mature doesn't mean shit. Ull revert back to how you were as soon as your app gets accepted. Asking everyone to vote yes and donating enabled you to get in. Oh well thank god I don't play Gmod/CSS so I don't have to deal with you.

This. Just because you really are trying to get in this time by acting mature doesn't mean shit. Ull revert back to how you were as soon as your app gets accepted. Asking everyone to vote yes and donating enabled you to get in. Oh well thank god I don't play Gmod/CSS so I don't have to deal with you.

Lol how long have you known illogical?

Illogical has been trolled by this whole community for years and yet he still has the skills to come back as a fresh dude he's nice on teamspeak, awesome in servers these days (only has a odd voice - sorry illogical xD)

In stead of copy pasting everyones story accually know a person or have conversations with him and give him a chance,

if he goes back to his immatureness (witch i remember was 3+ ago and after that he got targeted by sG trolls) He'll be kicked out again

s

Whatever.

I'm being serious. ;)

FOR REFERENCE:

78/60

Yes (community) - Oreo, Don Danzone , Hornycat , Rubber Johnny, PieRow, taboob, SomeGuy, Sportsteen, Caterpi, Jewinator, Shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, Renegade, Renigade, Mimic, Aero, Meowmix, Rawr, Chaos, Music, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2,Trigga, Amp, Fab

Abstain -

No (staff) -

After all these applications, I've never had a legit problem with illogical. This happened to be during the times when most the community seemed to pick on him or disown him. This time around, I feel as if his bribe donation before his application is the main reason people are now saying yes to his application now. This being my belief, I don't want to say yes due to that a lone to be what I see as his influence of getting in, rather then the context of his character. I have no real problems with him, I just see his donation has the big influence this time around to get in.

No

77/60

Abstain -

No (community) -naughty, Shadow Nite, EL_PATRON, Marine

No (staff) -

Yes. Takes a lot of flak from the community for no reason and he is actually a pretty fun guy to play with on TTT

78/60

Yes (community) - Oreo, Don Danzone , Hornycat , Rubber Johnny, PieRow, taboob, SomeGuy, Sportsteen, Caterpi, Jewinator, Shotgunsnipa, Hotsauce, Renegade, Renigade, Mimic, Aero, Meowmix, Rawr, Chaos, Music, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2,Trigga, Amp, Fab, Christmas

Abstain -

No (staff) -

Yes. Takes a lot of flak from the community for no reason and he is actually a pretty fun guy to play with on TTT

78/60

Abstain -

No (staff) -

Your vote doesn't count.

77/60

Abstain -

No (staff) -