Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Razer Mouse Users.

I don't know if this issue is exclusive to the Imperator or not, but when lifting my mouse slightly off my mouse pad and certain movements lock it to movements on EITHER the X-axis or the Y-axis. Meaning I'll be playing a game and suddenly I can only move the cursor directly up and down or left and right.

It is horribly frustrating although I've yet to experience it in clutch game moments, and was just wondering if there's a fix anyone here knows about.

I have the Imperator, and I've had it occur a few times. Just don't lift your mouse off your mouse pad and you'll be fine.

I have the mamba and haven't had any issues along the lines of what you are saying. If mimic has had it happen then I guess it's just exclusive to the imperator

I have the mamba and haven't had any issues along the lines of what you are saying. If mimic has had it happen then I guess it's just exclusive to the imperator

agree but except that the battery die real quick lol

agree but except that the battery die real quick lol

No it doesn't. I charge it every night while I sleep and it lasts an entire day. (about 10-12 hours). Whenever it dies I just plug it in and continue doing my thang.

The Razr Mamba is an exceptional gaming mouse.

nah mamba dies like after 4 hrs of gaming on like css + l4d2 ..now i just plug the wire in instead of using it wireless

I used to have this problem with razer mice. I switched to a new brand and it seems to still be happening. This leads me to beleive its a operating system issue or something.

I have the Imperator, and I've had it occur a few times. Just don't lift your mouse off your mouse pad and you'll be fine.

I have the G9X, and I haven't had it occur any times. And I can still life my mouse off my mouse pad and I'll be fine.

nah mamba dies like after 4 hrs of gaming on like css + l4d2 ..now i just plug the wire in instead of using it wireless

Well then your mouse fails.

No it doesn't. I charge it every night while I sleep and it lasts an entire day. (about 10-12 hours). Whenever it dies I just plug it in and continue doing my thang.

The Razr Mamba is an exceptional gaming mouse.

Yeah, when I wasn't too lazy to let it charge while I was away it lasted a while, but I just plug it in most of the time and play with it wired

Razer mice aren't great, and their customer service is abysmal. That's about all the input I have to offer in this thread, sorry bro.

Yeah, when I wasn't too lazy to let it charge while I was away it lasted a while, but I just plug it in most of the time and play with it wired

agree

Guest dynamiicked

I have a Razer Lachesis which i had since launch with a Razer Destructor and it owns. Its important to use a good mouse pad, some mice like the razer lachesis that use the philips twin eye sensor will only perform good on solid thin surface mouse pads if you use the lachesis on a soft mouse pad its horrible. Also some of the Razer mice have a sticker around the sensor just remove it, and try turning acceleration off.