Sign in to follow this  
Formerly known as Karma

Credits for effects.

We were on a minigame server just now. They had a credit system. I'm not sure how you get them but you start out with a certain amount and the more you play on the server, the more you get. You can also pay for credits. The credits go towards tracers, glows, etc. One guy had a weed leaf tracer, like he had a weed tail. lol Just figured it's fun for players, would help bring in more people and has potential to earn money. It also gives people an incentive not to get their asses perma banned, if they like the effects.

We were on a minigame server just now. They had a credit system. I'm not sure how you get them but you start out with a certain amount and the more you play on the server, the more you get. You can also pay for credits. The credits go towards tracers, glows, etc. One guy had a weed leaf tracer, like he had a weed tail. lol Just figured it's fun for players, would help bring in more people and has potential to earn money. It also gives people an incentive not to get their asses perma banned, if they like the effects.

to add it would also add incentive for repeat players.

Its the ** minigame server right? They give out 1 credit per minute and I'm pretty sure you get more if you're a supporter/etc. That server is pretty damn popular.

Its the ** minigame server right? They give out 1 credit per minute and I'm pretty sure you get more if you're a supporter/etc. That server is pretty damn popular.

dude edit your post D:

Its the SG minigame server right? They give out 1 credit per minute and I'm pretty sure you get more if you're a supporter/etc. That server is pretty damn popular.

you also get them for winning the round and other things.

Yeah I think its a pretty cool system to have though the sG MG server isn't as popular. Though it could be incorporated into ZE

Exactly, something to get people going and something to give for the hours they have here?

Well the one I mentioned earlier had it aswell. But they had skins and hats and gun colors with the trails.

Well the one I mentioned earlier had it aswell. But they had skins and hats and gun colors with the trails.

This was seemingly just trails.

Were not really giving out the IP were just saying that they have it and it would be cool in sG servers aswell.

Were not really giving out the IP were just saying that they have it and it would be cool in sG servers aswell.

This - that is all.

This would be really cool to have in MG, it really creates a new reason for playing on the server. I used to play in NotD solely because I thought the trails were so cool :D. And then SG got !store and went all out with Hats and Guns and Outfits and shit.

Also in NotD donating money would give you credits as well. A good way to make some extra cash possibly?

I think ZE is too laggy for this though, and could also kind of highlights the enemies for you.

Sign in to follow this