Sign in to follow this  
LoneSoldier

Barack obama or Hilary Clinton

Wow, are you high? or just a fucking retard? When our country was made, everyone was christians, there were no "athiests" or jews living over here, start listening to what I'm saying.

It was all christains living in the us before. Well columbus was christain.

Wow, are you high? or just a fucking retard? When our country was made, everyone was christians, there were no "athiests" or jews living over here, start listening to what I'm saying.

Maybe you're the fucking retard you blind Christian.

Maybe you're the fucking retard you blind Christian.

Wow, just start this into a flame war, sure seems like you have been pissing people off, real mature who do I sound like now, and you just "asume" things, you don't even know me, I know alot of agonostics and atheists who obviously don't believe in god, but like the idea of a christianity, now I did not say mix it into state and government, but just make it the nation religion, you do not have to follow iot but yea, and if you move to our country, you follow our rules, plain and simple, we will not conform to other nations and peoples wants.

</span></span>

EDIT: I will now assume what you are like you did me, "fuck you you ignorant jew" now, I have nothing against jews, i even have a jewish friend, but im doing what you did to me :ph34r:

Guest Fohacidal

Do you noobs forget about the Native Americans?

Did you also forget how Puritanism died with Salem?

Did you also forget the massive influx of German and Irish immigrants during the 1840's?

Did you also forget about Ellis Island?

Did you also forget about the war in Vietnam?

Did you also forget about the Mexican border?

We dont have a defined religion, sure americans are characterized mostly by being white, but its changing now, the USA is the one TRUE multicultural nation in the world.

the only thing I don't want the US to turn into is every other nations bitch, like I said, I don't want to ahve to form around every culture, at least keep every thing in english, everytime I get a package, I throw about have of the shit away, which is spanish or other language manuals

im just putting up hilary because she was practically in office with bill and any man that can cheat get caught and gets to stay in office well his wife must know how to control a counrty lol

im just putting up hilary because she was practically in office with bill and any man that can cheat get caught and gets to stay in office well his wife must know how to control a counrty lol

Wow, if everyone voted thinking like that, our country wouldn't be here anymore, thats almost like how hillary thought alot of women would vote for her, didn't happen, or saying your gonna vote for Obama because hes black, and what we did to the blacks, whoever said that before on the forums was stupid (forget who it was, probably CHrOnx)

contract read bills book everything he did had something to do with hilary except for cheating he wanted to get votes from the pimping community thats why he did it lol

Wow, just start this into a flame war, sure seems like you have been pissing people off, real mature who do I sound like now, and you just "asume" things, you don't even know me, I know alot of agonostics and atheists who obviously don't believe in god, but like the idea of a christianity, now I did not say mix it into state and government, but just make it the nation religion, you do not have to follow iot but yea, and if you move to our country, you follow our rules, plain and simple, we will not conform to other nations and peoples wants.

</span></span>

EDIT: I will now assume what you are like you did me, "fuck you you ignorant jew" now, I have nothing against jews, i even have a jewish friend, but im doing what you did to me :ph34r:

LOL. Excuse, me I believe you were the first person to ask if I was fucking retarded; I simply re-stated it back towards you. And what, I flamed Fohacidal because I pissed him off? I never flamed him about it either, like he did to me. And that barely even makes sense. An Atheist who likes the idea of Christianity? That would mean they like the idea of an all powerful God, which they don't believe in because they are Atheist.

contract read bills book everything he did had something to do with hilary except for cheating he wanted to get votes from the pimping community thats why he did it lol

Why would I read his book, 1st I hate Bill Clinton, 2nd Im a republican, and 3rd I just hate reading lol, I don't like obama, but I think he would do a better job

LOL. Excuse, me I believe you were the first person to ask if I was fucking retarded; I simply re-stated it back towards you. And what, I flamed Fohacidal because I pissed him off? I never flamed him about it either, like he did to me. And that barely even makes sense. An Atheist who likes the idea of Christianity? That would mean they like the idea of an all powerful God, which they don't believe in because they are Atheist.

Ok, obviously you don't read atheist forums, they don't like the idea of a more powerful god, but they like the "idea" of how to live your life, for example, the ten commandments

Ok, obviously you don't read atheist forums, they don't like the idea of a more powerful god, but they like the "idea" of how to live your life, for example, the ten commandments

Christianity is based around the idea of a more powerful God. Case closed.

The Ten Commandments are Christian morals and if I remember correctly they are God's commandemnts as well.

Please stop trying to spread political propaganda on the forums

Polis, say your favorite word!!!!

Barack obama does not have the right background for president and he hasnt ran anything this big in his life yes he has some good things he says hes gonna do but there is no way he's gonna handle whats going on in Iraq to well i dont think he can handle it

Not really, they are more interested in doing what the people want. Statistically speaking, the larger majority of the population of the US want their troops out of Iraq, that is fact.

And my personal opinion is that not a whole lot has been accomplished in Iraq. It's like with Saudi, it's a battle that cannot be won because US troops are fighting on the enemy's home field and for every "terrorist" that is taken out there are many more waiting to take their place. As has been said, though I'm unsure of the quotee, it's a war that could go on for 100 years.

Guest Fohacidal
Not really, they are more interested in doing what the people want. Statistically speaking, the larger majority of the population of the US want their troops out of Iraq, that is fact.

And my personal opinion is that not a whole lot has been accomplished in Iraq. It's like with Saudi, it's a battle that cannot be won because US troops are fighting on the enemy's home field and for every "terrorist" that is taken out there are many more waiting to take their place. As has been said, though I'm unsure of the quotee, it's a war that could go on for 100 years.

Id say removing Saddam, and at least establishing some sort of Govt and training the Iraqi military something much more then nothing...

But Fohacidal, in the end that can really only be considered fixing a mistake since it was the US that placed Saddam in power in the first place.

Besides, I didn't say nothing was accomplished, I said "not much".