Sign in to follow this  
LoneSoldier

Barack obama or Hilary Clinton

Agreed. Ron Paul is my first choice but we all know that isn't going to happen. I'll take any president that will balance our budget and start getting rid of our debt.

Ya, as much as I may want it, theres no chance Ron Paul's gettin the big one, but at least my vote wont be going towards Obama or Clinton.

Guest Fohacidal

You know I just noticed the irony in CC90's words, he is a white supremacist calling someone else a black supremacist lawl

Guest Fohacidal
I would definitely prefer having a woman president instead of a black president. I dont want to be a slave of blacks.

Your mom is my slave

I don't like either of them. I honestly think Barack is getting more recognition than is needed to be accounted for, just because he's black. The only reason Oprah supported him and appeared with him, is because he's black. When was the last time she's ever done that for a candidate?

Hillary on the other hand, the lady who admits to talking to the ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt... enough said.

And Boriscoolman, white wouldn't be put in slavery under blacks. It's against our constitution. But they could limit rights, if they really wanted to. Sort of treating us like immigrants.

Barack Obama is a black supremacist, read his book. It contains racial slurs and says he will support blacks over whites. Either way, I'd prefer an assassination.

i agree who wants to go to washington with me?

Dude both of them suck major huge balls, I can respect your political leniancies but Jesus man, CLINTON?! OBAMA?!

I dont have anything against the 2 minorities here (women and blacks) but these guys just suck, their policies are skew and dont get me started on why Clinton shouldnt even be RUNNING to begin with.

Ran Paul '08

obama rymes with osama so im not voting for him

and Hilory wants to ban video games

I think Ron Paul is the savior of our recession. Not many realize it, because he has strong ideas, and goals. But that's what this country needs. We need someone that will take good changes to the extreme.

Guest Fohacidal

Ron Paul isnt perfect either, if anything Id like a mix of Romney and Paul, along with Huckabee's charisma

And Boriscoolman, white wouldn't be put in slavery under blacks. It's against our constitution. But they could limit rights, if they really wanted to. Sort of treating us like immigrants.

so basically, civil war #2

Guest Fohacidal

They wouldnt be able to do it, in this time and age you would need an entire army to pull something like that.

I say Mike Gravel '08 but he has been banned due to being honest and intelligent. hilary and obama are both in for publicity. i mean, i thought id never say this, i mean i hated the man when he became govaner (i live in NC) but id rather vote john edwards. i hope he clentches SC. i really do.

What did the people have to say about Mike being banned? well how about the video...

[ame=

]
[/ame]

His ad for campaign

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I was watching the TV the other day and it said like Obama only got like 20% of the black populations vote, and while whites are, black people just aren't ready for a black president. And I loled, because Obama is totally not black. Seriously, could you picture him stealin' your bike or chasin' after him with a shotgun cause he's runnin' off with your television? The dudes an oreo. But in all seriousness, neither should be running our nation, its not that I have a problem with blacks or women, it's just that their policies are fucking retarded. Ron Paul '08.

see thats the problem every1 thinks that a black guy is gonna rob you and steal your tv and all that.

people dont understand it when a black person is gettin nice and respecting then they just shoot it down.

the black person just thinks "FUCK THIS IF THEY THINK IM SO BAD THEN I WILL BE"

it happens you got to believe that it can change or then the U.S.A will never get anywhere.

I dont want a black president because most people that are black will vote for him just because he is black. Many black people fuckin sicken me. They call everyone else racist, when they are the most racist of all. Like the thing about Tiger Woods. Stupid ass black people are mad that Tiger didn't really do anything about that woman who said lynch about him.They are friends, and a bunch of black people are pissed at him because he chose not to take it as a big deal. It's bullshit. Remember, if it was a white person and we were voting for the white person just because he was white, we would be called racists but for them it's ok. You black people need to get over it. The race card is bullshit. And if you are going to just keep calling us racist for no reason, then I might as well go get my noose and my whip and be one.

Barack Obama is a black supremacist, read his book. It contains racial slurs and says he will support blacks over whites. Either way, I'd prefer an assassination.

Sorry to say but u have issues cc90. I wouldnt vote for hilary or barak. She's jewish and he's muslim and every thing could go wrong. Barak obama is gunna betray us and kill all the americans go back afghnistan steal our money. And if some thing goes wrong with our country hilary is giong to break down and cry and well be doomed. RON 08 FTW.

i dont really care who wins beside romney he alresdy showed us what he was like for mass and he dident do such a good job. and if he cant run 1 state how is he going to run 50?

i dont really care who wins beside romney he alresdy showed us what he was like for mass and he dident do such a good job. and if he cant run 1 state how is he going to run 50?

Romney is the biggest douche bag, ever.

Guest Fohacidal

Romney and Paul are the 2 best candidates for the republican side, period.